dumb interviewer

"Aishhh!!!" I groaned and stretched out my arms. Living in the BTS dorms was going great. I became close with most of them and I am so used to their 'random' flirty comments. I mean they make me blush.

Yes.

I am that used to them.

Whatever.

But.

I am not at all used to seeing them shirtless. I will pass out if that happens.

Shirtless.

But it will be worthy!!!

No. Stop.

You are talking like a stalker.

But.....Taehyung is ignoring me.

Do I care?

No.

Yes you do idiot!!!

I don't.

You do.

Shut the hell up.

Nopeee you are too stubborn to admit it.

Shut up.

"Uh, Won-won?" Namjoon called out to me in the middle of the fight with my stupid mind.

I was lying down on the bed in my room and he was standing by the door. I sat up immediately. He walked inside my room.

"An interviewer is coming to see us today. So, can you arrange the seats for us in the front room." He scratched the back of his neck and smiled, revealing his dimples.

"Umm.... aren't you guys on a break?"
I asked him, confused.

"Well, we are...but, he was clingy. He requested so much so, here we are." He answered.

Interviewers nowadays are so-

Oops I was one.

"Sure why not." I answered and smiled.

I walked by him and he held my hand and pulled me back.

"You forga-" I knew what he was going to ask.

"I forgave you, ages ago." I shoved my hands infront of him and he laughed at this.

Let's go and Clean-clean-clean up!!!!

I spent the rest of the time getting ready. I was dressed up in a peach coloured fit and flare dress.

Why am I dressing up?

Because I want to.

I kept my brownish-black hair lose and didn't apply makeup.

After I was done, I went down the stairs to see what the members were doing and went up the stairs again, I remembered they were in Kookie's room. As I entered the Kookie's room and asked, "You all ready?"

Jungkook muttered a "Whoa."

Jimin's lips parted slightly and he bit his bottom lip.

I can't. With this guy.

His lips get me everytime

They all seemed startled by my voice and Taehyung was sitting beside Jungkook, chuggling down the bottle of water. His eyes landed on me and he choked on it, coughing continuously and Jungkook smirked at him and nudged him in the arms.

What's wrong with this guy?

99% of the time, this guy is choking on the water he drinks and the rest 1% he's choking on his own saliva.

The guys barked out a melodious laugh and Taehyung glared at me.

Oh shoot, I said it aloud.

"You think you're very beautiful?" He snapped at me.

"You think you're very charming?" I snapped back.

"I hate you." He muttered and Jungkook looked at him like he was crazy.

"I hate you too." I muttered back.

"Hate is a strong emotion." Jungkook whispered loudly and we both said at the same time, "Shut up!!"

"Uh, Won-won?" Namjoon said.

"Bo?" I asked him.

"I think he's here." He muttered.

"Okay, I will go downstairs," I handed him the keys to the hall room. "I will go bring some snacks for you all." I was about to leave the room but he held my hand and pulled me back.

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thanks for that," I chuckled slightly and mumbled, "Atleast you think so."

Taehyung's eyes landed on mine and he looked at me, his eyes were, trying to say something.

No wait. I keep forgetting that this is not a Fanfiction.

 I keep forgetting that this is not a Fanfiction

Oh my gosh.

Oh.

My.

God.

Josh Matthews.

This person is the most dumbest, arrogant and prejudiced person alive.

Almost all the celebrities that he has interviewed, were treated badly by him. The list includes Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Kris Wu, Scarlett Johansson, Kristen Stewart, Troye Sivan and the list goes on.

He insults people. I have worked with him quite a few times and the hatred I have towards him, cannot be conveyed in simply mere words.

He is going to get some from my hands.

If he says something bad about the precious little boys, I am going to kill him.

Dumb interviewer.