Jungkook?

"Why are you stomping around the room?" Hobi asked me amazed

"Nothing." I mumbled as I stomped around the room.

I don't want to talk about anything. If I open my mouth, I will end up sobbing.

Like an idiot.

"Won-won, can you go and call Kookie real quick." Namjoon smiled at me and I nodded.

I checked through the four rooms. I was sharing a room with Jungkook. I went up and saw him sitting on the bed quietly rubbing his hands, together.

"Kookie?" I called out.

He jumped slightly and his eyes immediately brightened up. "Aah, Noona, I just brushed my teeth, you know I have this habit." He shrugged.

"Oh, you better get going, Namjoon is calling for you." I stammered.

"I am....Oh, my hands are cold." He laughed nervously.

"It's not your first concert, you are going to light the stage on fire, like you usually do." I rolled my eyes and leaned down infront of him and rubbed his hands together, inside mine.

His hand is freezing-

He smiled at me before saying, "Noona, thank you so much for looking after me, after us, for so long. I wish you could stay with us forever."

My head immediately and my widened eyes snapped up at him.

His words echoed in through my head.

He knew?