BTS is not your average boyband-

Kim Ji won

"So, Billboards, EMAs, AMAs, and you guys live in such a small dorms?" He raised his eyebrows.

What the hell is he saying?!!

With the tray of delicacies, I stood there to eavesdrop, but ended up peeping through the door. Namjoon was a bit nervous and frustrated. Yoongi was looking at the interviewer like he will swallow him alive. The rest of them also looked irritated.

Yoongi spoke, "Why are you so bothered about our dorms? Just finish your job!!" He muttered those words in Korean, even though he knew how to speak English.

Josh looked at him, confused, and turned to Namjoon.

"Well he's saying that, this is our favourite place," Namjoon replied and Yoongi huffed.

"Well, BTS is quite a good name for you all but, Why do you think you will be capable of setting foot in Hollywood music. We have many singers, better than you all. Why do-" He was about to complete his sentence but I rushed in through the door, turning everyone's attention towards me.

"Because they are capable. You may have singers better than us but we are not having a cheap competition here. They are just delivering messages through music and so are your artists." They all turned their heads to look at me, shocked and Josh's eyes fell upon me.

"What are you doing here?!" He muttered, adjusting on his chair.

"Well, shouldn't the manager be here?"
I raised my eyebrows at him.

Namjoon looked at me, shocked. His lips parted slightly but I glared at him and he shut his mouth again.

I placed the tray on the table, and served the cake on the small plates and served them with napkins and spoons.

"So I heard, you were saying that they can't sing well enough to get into Hollywood?" I asked him in a disbelieved voice and he gawked at me.

As I handed him the cup of tea, he looked at me, "They can't get into Hollywood, this 'Chung-fu' language will not be listened to by any-"

I bang my hand on the table causing him to flinch.

I could see Yoongi's hands clenched into tightly and I gulped slowly at this.

"I kinda hate people who are nothing themselves but raise questions about others." I sputtered.

As soon as he heard these words, he sputtered the Tea out of his mouth. Jungkook looked at me, shooked. Yoongi's mouth hung open.

"Relax....." I shrugged and he glared at me.

"You b-" He was about to scream but I cut his off with mine.

"NO MORE WORDS!!! What do you think of yourself?! You think you can just come here and insult them, while I will watch the scene?! Why do you think so highly of yourself?!! What have you done in your life?!! They," I pointed out at them.

"Have struggled from a very young age, and now they are here, universal stars. Who are you?A prejudiced Interviewer. BTS? They have already entered into Hollywood glory. Billboards top charts Billboards music awards, European Music Awards, American Music Awards, and Grammy's . They are good enough and they will prosper even more." I screamed.

" BTS is not your average boyband. The door's that way. Get out. And before that, I am warning you, don't insult anyone from now, because I have your video." His eyes widened at me and I said again. "I will post it on YouTube and Instagram and ohhhhh Twitter too and ofcourse people would be glad to know how racist you are being. Now get out." I muttered, glaring at him.

"GET OUTTTT!!!!!" I screamed even more. He quickly gathered his belongings and got out of the door.

 He quickly gathered his belongings and got out of the door

Author's Note

The italic words are the times when Ji won spoke in English. I am in a hurry right now. Read vote comment and enjoy.

Melissa Clark (灬º‿º灬)♡