Manager? Are you high on drugs?

I placed the snacks on the tray near me decorating it with mint leaves. I was worried. Worried about them. This interview was going to be hard for them, and I knew it. I mean, I know they are BTS but people forget often that, they are people.... normal people.

And yet they have to take on so much more hate than normal people have to.

This is the saddest part. No matter how hard you try, not to let their shit-talks get to you, it gets to you eventually, because everyone has a limit to take shit.

My phone buzzed on the table and I picked it up.

"Ji won?" The deep voice I recognised was of the management officer, Mr. Kim.

"Sir." I answered him back.

He coughed. "I can't make it to the Suite today."

"What?!? How can you?!You know what will happen?! The interviewer is Josh Matthews and I-" I screamed out.

"I am not well." He coughed again, which made him sound like he was gonna die anytime soon. "That Josh guy knows that you are the management officer-"

"I-"

"Listen to me." He ordered and I shut my mouth. "You are the one who's in-charge for today, and I know that he talks shit, if he does something like that, you'll handle him in whatever way you want to."

"Are you serious?" I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"And listen....wear professional and official clothes."

"What..clothes! Professional? You expect me to do tha-

"I have the hidden CCTV footage of you, sneaking into BTS dorms. So you'll do that, unless you want to go to prison. Bye." He cut the phone before I could  say something else.

Why did I chose to do this job, again?

Because you don't want to go to prison and because you get to stay with 7 handsome boys.

Shut up.