I will pluck her hair out

I banged the door as loudly as I could and Taehyung opened the door

I banged the door as loudly as I could and Taehyung opened the door. I handed him the plate of snacks and turned to get out of there when he held my wrist.

I turned around to look at him, "Bo?!!"
I snapped.

"Um....you don't want to meet her?" He scratched the back of his head and I frowned at him.

He got out of the way and I got inside the room to find her sitting on the table, looking around the room.

Something's definitely wrong.

As I looked at him, he shrugged and whispered, "She's beautiful right?"

I rolled my eyes and he immediately said to her,"She's Ji won."

"So, you are Ji won... interesting." She smiled at me and I scoffed at her.

How is that interesting?💢

"Kim Ji Won."

"Lee Bong Soo."

"You guys , I think I have to take a call so I am coming in 5 minutes, you can talk about yourselves...." He said and rushed out of his room.

As soon as he got out, she glared at me and took out her video camera.

I was utterly shocked.

"So, how many times have you slept with the members?" She questioned at me.

Slept? This bi-

I asked, "So that's why you're here, huh?"

"Wise girl." She rolled her eyes at me and said, "did you sleep with Yoongi or Jimin?"

The words had me angry. She was such a-

think it's about time someone deserves a bich slap.

I am going to rip her eyes out.

I smiled at her and cracked my knuckles, adoring my hands and then THRASH!! I knocked a tight slap across her face. She was stunned by this.

BAHAHAHAHA you thought-

"I have had enough of your nonsence blabbering." I said as I snatched that camera away from her and threw it on the bed. She gasped at me and I held her hair. I pulled it and she screamed in pain.

She dying out of my hands today.

The door swung open and Jungkook and Taehyung got in the room. Shocked, Taehyung held her hand to stop her from yanking my her but I was still trying to rip her hair out.

Jungkook was clicking pictures on his phone.

She glared at Taehyung and screamed, "Yaah!!! Why are you only holding me?!?? Stop her too!!!"

Taehyung looked at me, and said, "Leave her, Ji won!!"

I was still pulling her hair and she was screaming in pain.

"Ji Won-ah, Get your hands off her!!!" He exclaimed. "Please..." His eyes pleaded mine and let her go, immediately.

"Aishh!!!!" I screamed. "She asked me if I had slept with anyone of you!!!" I shouted and his eyes widened. He looked at Bong Soo. "There's the camera!!" I pointed and gasped, out of breathe.

"Now do what you want with her!!!" I shouted at him and walked out of the room, pulling my hair into a ponytail.