butterflies and moths in the dark

Kim Ji Won

My head snapped up immediately and he smiled at me like it was nothing.

"Yo-You kn-knew?" I stammered and the tears came out from the corner of my eyes.

"Noona, you talk in your sleep." He muttered but frowned and leaned down to sit beside me.

Of course I talk in my sleep!!!

"Noona?" He asked while I sobbed quietly. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

He pulled my head on his shoulders, and handed me a tissue. "Don't cry, Noona, Do you want me to sing a song for you?" He asked quietly.

I laughed in the middle of my breathless sobs.

This is going to be hard.

For me, as well as for them.

"Oh, you both are here," Namjoon got up from the chair and smiled

"Oh, you both are here," Namjoon got up from the chair and smiled. "It's time for us to go on stage."

"Ofcourse it is." I gave them a big smile, as nicely as I could.

They all stood in front of me. "How do we look?" Jin asked, smirking.

"As breathtaking as always." I replied and reached for my phone. I quickly clicked a picture and saved it. I went towards each of them.

Jimin was fiddling with his small necklace that got stuck on his collar. I reached for it and tried to get it off, ignoring the fact that I was just infront of his face. He smiled at me like an angel.

"See you soon." I smiled at them and they waved. Taehyung stopped and turned around towards me. "After we come back, we will have dinner together!!" He walked towards me one last time and kissed my forehead. "Wait for us."

He walked away from me and turned around once again.

"Go!!" I couldn't help but laugh at him. "Don't keep the ARMYs waiting!!!" I called out as he gave me his boxy smile.

As soon as they left Scott came and stood beside me. "Are you crying, Kim?"

"No!!" I lied.

He nudged me on my shoulders. "Bad liar, huh?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"By the way, did you tell them about your contract?"

"I....umm.....umm...."

"You DIDN'T TELL THEM!!!!!!!!!!?!!!??!!"

He exactly made a face like this- 👁️👄👁️

"I just couldn't....." I replied quietly.

"Broooooooooo, they are gonna hunt you down." He exclaimed.