Call me OPPA;-)

I sat on the sofa, chuggling down the water from the bottle

I sat on the sofa, chuggling down the water from the bottle. I had done the laundry and cleaning and my work was definitely done.

Lunch?

Well Namjoon informed me that today we are going to eat pizza and have a little movie marathon.

Yes, we.

We means including me.

So I was sitting on the sofa doing nothing and Hoseok came down the stairs.

My eyes widened when I saw him and he blushed a bit.

"Aah Hoseok?" I called out to him. He stumbled upon the stairs and came beside me.

"Bo? Won-won??" He seemed nervous.

"Mi an he, I did not mean to get inside the bathroom like that, it's just that.....I thought you fell" I stuttered .

He looked at me for a minute and then put his hands on my chin and looked into my eyes.

I gulped.

My heart was racing. I think Hoseok can hear it too.

He stroked my corner of my eyes, lightly and frowned.

"Ho-Hoseok......" I mumbled.

"Do you know what you are so beautiful ?" He whispered to me.

"I-I.." I tried to say, looks like the cat got my tongue.

"But since I'm older than you..... why don't you call me Oppa, like you were saying yesterday?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Mmmh mh!!" Yoongi stood at the top of the balcony, coughing at us. I ran away from Hoseok, bowing my head at him and running away.

Pheww! That was.... WHAT WAS THAT?!?!!

"Won-won!?!! Won-won!?!?" Taehyung called out from his room.

"Bo ?" I stood outside the room.

"Uh, can you find my yellow T-shirt?My favourite one?" He said. He was shirtless and was wearing black trousers.

Shirtless.

SHIRTLESS!!

SHIRTLESS...!!!

"See something you admire?" He smirked at me and I realised I am staring. I was.

I don't let his remark get to me, because I am already trying not to blush.

"Nothing I admire....." I just give a blank expression and open the cupboard. I fiddle through the clothes to find a yellow T-shirt and I pass it to him.

He stood up and walked closer towards me and tucked away a strand of hair behind my ears. Then he fiddled with my fingers.

What the he-

My heart is racing. Again.

He led me to the bed and looked into my eyes.

"Do you....." He paused. "Want to kiss me?" He looked at me.

WHAT?!?

What!!!

WHAT?!?

"BO?!" I asked with widened eyes. I pointed a finger towards me. "Me?You?"

He nodded.

I threw the yellow t-shirt on his face.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

He looked at me irritated and I, who was glad, that moment was interrupted, ran out of his room, only to find it was a spam call.

"Ahh Won-won!!!" Jungkook called out to me and I waved back.

"There you are. What happened? You look so red?" He frowned at me.

"I don't know what's wrong with Hoseok and Taehyung, they are acting.....weird." I mumbled.

"They must be playing that bet with you...." He sighed.

"What bet?" I frowned.