I don't care

I was awake at the start of a new day. It was five days since the torture chamber incident and now my Code Red was gone....

But I couldn't stop laughing at the boys for creating such a mess of the Grand kitchen.....

And the most dangerous thing was that when they cooked that green liquid, or you could simply call it a potion.....they made Yoongi taste it.

I don't know how they made him agree but poor Suga.....

No wonder he puked 4 times after that.....

I had to give him medicines for digestion and all the members got a huge scolding from me........

Turns out it the underwear was Jimin's-

And the hair dye was.....Taehyung's....

And I banned them from going to the kitchen.

Because I took like 2 whole days to clean the kitchen.....

It was a beautiful day today and I woke up early and took a shower

It was a beautiful day today and I woke up early and took a shower. I took more time than usual and tied the loose ends of my hair in braids. I got dressed in simple shorts and a white t-shirt and ran down the stairs, fluttering like a butterfly....

I sat on the counter top, and started scrolling through the Twitter account and just then, I saw Taehyung holding hands with a girl, she was tall and thin, with beautiful features. I looked back at my phone, trying not to stare at them.

And I realised they were coming towards me.

I looked up from the phone and my gaze turned to Taehyung and the girl, who was running a hand through his shoulders-

Ewww

"Hey Ji won, this is my sweetheart, Lee Bong, she's my friend," he looked down at her and she stroked a finger on his jawline, without looking at me and he smirked.

"You are allowed to date?" I asked.

"Well....yes!!!" He said quickly.

I hope they get out of my eyesight.....

"We are going to my room, please bring some snacks to us and don't barge in, remember to knock." He smirked at her again and I scoffed.

"I will probably poison your snacks..." I muttered and they didn't hear it.

He put his hands around her waist and yanked her closer.

I turned around to scroll through my Twitter again but I couldn't concentrate on it. Frustrated, I jumped down the counter and opened the fridge. I took out the chocolate bar and tore the packet, to put the graciously delicious thing in my mouth. I sat back on the counter swinging my legs.

"Noona, you're jealous..." A whisper voice came from my back and I turned around, startled to find Jungkook.

I gasped and put my hand on my chest, shocked. He then opened his mouth, guesturring me to feed him the chocolate. I took out a piece and fed him, while he ate it, with his eyes closed.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nunna, arl yu jealosh of thut gurl V-hyun blought with hilm?" He tried to say, with a mouthful of chocolates

"First eat, then say." I waved his hands towards him.

He swallowed it and gulped and said, "Noona, are you jealous of that girl, V- hyung brought with him?"

"Wha-Why would I be jealous, I don't even care!!!" I laughed at him.

"You are jealous."

"I am not. I don't even care."

"You do."

"I don't."

"You are soooooo obvious, Noona." Jungkook chuckled at me and I glared at him.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

I didn't know they were allowed to date.......