Threats

Kim Ji won

While I other members exchanged confused looks, I gasped, with my clamped right hand on my mouth. I passed it to Yoongi, who was sitting beside me. The other members got up from their seats and walked towards Yoongi. When the saw the pictures, Jimin froze and all of them were utterly shocked.

"This was the death threat we received from an anti-fan on Monday. I think we should postpone the concert dates." He adjusted his glasses slowly and looked at all of us.

"No," Jimin said and we all turned towards him, shocked.

"I am ready to go on the stage. Even though it's dangerous, because the ARMYs are waiting for us and I don't care if I get hurt.....we shouldn't be postponing the concert," He said and smiled.

None of them said anything.

"Wait. None of you are going to say anything?" I looked at them.

"Look, Ji Won-ah, it's his decision, which is final, we don't have a problem in cancelling the tour, but he refused. And I think we should respect his decision for it." Yoongi answered.

"But-"

"Okay then." He sighed and looked at us, "Since you all are determined, I will not postpone it but, I will make sure there is strict security maintenance." He stood up.

"That's it for today. Prepare well for the concert." He said and took his leave, while I was still frozen on the chair.

"Bo?! let's go to sleep..." Jimin shook me.

"Why did you-"

"Because I don't want to be a coward and I don't want to keep them waiting. Let me be brave and face it for this once." He smiled and left.

After everyone left, I dialled his number.

"Hello?" The voice on the other side of the phone said.

"Min Hyuk" I said, "I need your help..."

"I knew you would call...." He said in his serious voice.

"How?" I asked.

"It's all over Social Media."