False Accusations

"You have two options. Either you pay the price for sneaking in here, in The Hill suite,that is, we will hand you over to the police, or, you have to take care of BTS,be their personal assistant," he paused to look at me.

"You mean Babysit them?" I asked.

"Maybe, What is your answer?" He asked me.

*𝙵 𝚕 𝚊 𝚜 𝚑 𝚋 𝚊 𝚌 𝚔*

I climbed up the building with the help of my grip gloves. When I came to deliver pizza here, I discovered this abandoned gate which has two guards and no CCTV camera system. It was easier for me give them sleeping drugs.

I swear if someone saw me here, I am going to be kicked out of my job.

What was my job? Oh no. I wasn't a detective or an undercover agent. I was a celebrity spy. I worked for a company which worked to bring news for the k-pop celebrities. Personally, I thought it was toxic. I never wanted to get into someone's private bubble but here I was, because I needed money. I had no house to live in as my father left me with all the debt.

I climbed up to Jimin's room and gulped. There was no one there.

I was here because I sneaked into the BTS dorms. Who was BTS? Oh please. The biggest boyband on the planet. The most talented k-pop singing boys together in a group called Bangtan Sonyeondans, working for BigHit entertainment.

I tried not to make a sound, pacing quietly.

I was not sure why.....I had come here. What was I searching? For a girl in their dorms? So that I could make a big headline? Nope. I wasn't gonna do that even if I found a girl.

Whatever I read about Park Jimin, said that he was the kindest member. If he catches me here, would he let me go? Or will he report me to the Bighit?

It was too late to ask this question......

But I hate my job.

I hated ruining their privacy.

I will definitely drop out, when I return today. I knew I wasn't going to do anything like that. Because I needed money.

I examined the rest of the room.

A picture of the group, which I recognised was from the set of War of Hormones.

August 20, 2014.

I smiled.

Everything was was so peaceful here. I wish I could live with them. Naww!! What are you thinking Ji Won. Get a grip!!!

Suddenly I was interrupted by a small gasp.

I turned around to see Jimin.

JiMiN!!

JIMIN?!

"Oh." The words escaped my lips and I looked at him.

Crooked teeth, jawline and lips. Aww, he looked so cute- NO. WHAT tf was I SAYING!!!

"You are that pizza girl right? The girl who came day before yesterday?To deliver pizza?" He said dumbfounded, closing the door behind him.His small fingers pointed towards me.

He was right. Day before yesterday, I went to deliver pizza here and I searched for all the CCTV cameras and windows. It was pretty easy to get in. Why? Haha because no one could get inside the complex without the silver card issued by BigHit Entertainment. Everyone had to show the silver card to the guards to get inside. That way, an intruder can't get in.