Night owl

I adjusted the bluetooth headsets in my ears and took a deep breath

"Are you ready?" Said the voice in my ear.

"Oh, baby, I was born ready.." I muttered and covered my face with a hoodie, and a black mask. The door slid open and I got inside the office.

The receptionist adjusted her glasses and frowned at and I walked towards her. I leaned down over the desk and slid her the white card, in which, it was printed in big letters,— ‘Big Hit Entertainment’ with the official authentication sign-in and the QR code downright. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise and she took the card, in delight, with her red manicured nails.

She typed something in her computer while I tried not to fidget. Min Hyuk was a skilled professional cyber developer. He had taken his training from Busan. And I believed in him. He had designed the QR code himself and also the card. The editing process was fascinating and I was 'whoa'ed the whole time.

She quickly looked up at me and smiled. "Ma'am have a good day. You can go inside."

I was surprised. What was there in that code?

I swiftly walked inside, and took out the white sticker on the back of the card and saw a small map drawn on it.

"Your handwriting is the worst I have ever seen." I muttered.

"Yeah, Whatever." He muttered and I followed the rough drawing on the paper. I went straight and turned towards the right hallway. There was a door on the very end of the hallway.

I walked towards it and pulled the switch down. I creaked open.

"Strange...why isn't there a lock?" I whispered.

"Well there is so much strict security on the gate, they take it very lightly."

"It's stupid." I muttered and got inside.