Something is definitely wrong with this kid

I woke up from my sleep, feeling a hand on my waist, while I was pressed against someone

I woke up from my sleep, feeling a hand on my waist, while I was pressed against someone. My eyes widened and I turned around to see Taehyung, with his eyes closed, his body turned towards me.

We fell asleep in my room.

His face was quite angelic, and peaceful. I was too close to him, my forehead, infront of his lips.

His eyes suddenly snapped open. Startled by that I closed my eyes immediately, pretending to sleep.

He shuffled around and whispered—"Did she try to take advantage of me?"

💢

I snapped opened my eyes and pushed him off the bed. "YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

He whimpered and got up from the floor. "Aishhh!!"

I took a pillow and threw at his face.

"I was-"

And again I threw another pillow towards him. "How Dare Youuuuuuu?!!!!"

"-Just"

I reached over to the table for the flower pot and he screamed—

"I WAS JOKINGGGG!!! DON'T KILL MEEEE!!!"

I exhaled.

I need to clean the kitchen.

I turned around and got up but he hugged me from the back. I tried to come out of his grip and after fidgeting with it for a while, I sighed.

He hummed softly and I turned to him. "Going already?"

"Yes, I need to clean up. Get out of my room." I ordered.

"Don't go?" He said.

"Huh?" I blinked.

"Don't GOOO!!!" He screamed.

"Yahh!!💢 Get off me."

He groaned and said, "Where did the 'chocolate' Ji won go?"

"Who- What exactly do you mean by the cringy name?" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled softly. I guestured him to get out while he waved his hands at me.

I don't think he's getting off me sooner or later.

I sighed and walked outside my room, down the stairs into the kitchen and started cleaning up the dishes.

"Noona?" I had went halfway through the work when I saw Jungkook behind me.

"Ahh, Kookie, What happened?" I chimed happily.

"Noona I want to help you." He said quietly. I immediately looked at him and analysed his expression.

"Is something the matter?" I asked in a soft voice, frowning at him.

There was no reply.

Something is definitely wrong with this kid.

"Jungkook?"

"Noona, I want to talk to you, in my room."