The End

I grabbed all my useless stuff, off my desk and snatched away the scattered clothes from the bed, wiping the tears down strolling down my face, I gasped in short breaths.

I am a horrible person.

I didn't even care to fold the clothes, I just forced them in. Looking over to my right side, I saw a small paper bag. My breath hitched in my throat. Inside were all the gifts I received from them on my birthday.

I held the seven coloured necklace in my hand.

"The seven colours on the tree, represents all of us and you are the tree that holds us together."

It was.... beautiful.

I looked through the other gifts I got on that day. I even carried the Polaroid Pictures, which was originally Jimin's idea, and was given to me by Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi.
That greeting card, from Jungkook.

Hobi's Chicken printed socks. I laughed by looking at it. I held the socks in my hand and felt something inside that. I looked into them and took out a yellow packet with a letter attached to it.

It was clearly his handwriting.

~~~~~~°•°•°•°~~~~~~

Dear Wonie,

Since the time you became our manager, we are very happy. We sure did hated you at first but. . . . . . . .soon, you won our Heart. And you won mine too.

A very very Happy Birthday to you. I will be surprised if you do get this because, those socks are dumb. I know. So I guess you will never use it.

Your Hope.

~~~~~~°•°•°•°~~~~~~

I took out the yellow packet and found a small locket charm, which was a single white flower, inside. Oh god.

First of all, I would never throw away those chicken printed socks. They are so cute.

I held the charm in my head and caressed the top of it.

Everything felt so painful.

I stuffed the rest of my things into the luggage bag.

I stood at the Club level of the Arena they were performing in. In plain words, I was standing in a place, alone, from where I could see the whole stage. The blinking lights pierced my eyes. But there voices, I could hear them clearly.

'Will you stay by my side?'

If only I could.

'Will you promise me?'

I stood there smiling and crying at the same time, with the infinite memories, that I created with them.

All of them flashed infront of me. Taehyung and me Fighting, Drinking Hot chocolate with Hobi, Jungkook calling me 'Noona', Playing video games with Jimin, Namjoon, caring for me. Yoongi, pretending he doesn't care but deep inside he does. Jin, and his jokes.

‘If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break
I’m scared scared scared of that’

I clutched the luggage tighter.

Why did I sneak in here in the first place?

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

It's 12:00, Miss Ji Won, you are officially free from the contract.

I barked a sarcastic laugh.

Even Cinderella had to go back to her original house, at midnight.

'Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn’t happened
I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you'

If I turned around now, I will never be able to leave.

'Butterfly like a Butterfly
Just like a Butterfly butterfly'

I rushed down the stairs and exited the arena, hurrying, I signalled a taxi to stop.

Bye, Bangtan.

Remember me, Always.

_____________________________________