Why are you in my room again?

I stepped out of the bathroom in my blue baby seal pyjamas and a yellow t-shirt

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I stepped out of the bathroom in my blue baby seal pyjamas and a yellow t-shirt. I closed the door and gasped.

Jimin was lying on my bed and was smiling.

"Oof," I placed my hand on my heart which was thumping loudly. I was startled by him. "Yahh!!! Park Jimin!!!" I walked over to him and slapped him lightly on his arms and he groaned, overreacting.

"Aahhhh, Wonieeeeeeee!!!" He giggled again.

I rolled my eyes at him and sat beside him."I told you I would come back...Why did you break into my room?"

"I wanted to feel your presence...." He said quietly. His eyes looked into mine, deeply. "You." He pointed at me, "I adore you a lot. When you walked in here....I-" He hesitated. He smiled and collapsed on the bed while I stood still, hoping that he would complete his sentence, but instead, he was snoring quietly.

I sighed softly. Where am I going to sleep now?

I stroked his forehead slightly, which was as soft as a baby's skin....oof, so cute. I chuckled softly and got out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I will just sleep on the sofa.

*sigh*

*sigh*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.