Crispy Fried Chicken...?

I woke up to the mixed smell of Disinfectants and

Wait a minute.....

Is that the smell of crispy fried chicken?

In my funeral?

Oh, wait I'm alive.

I opened the eyes and tried to sit up. What is he doing here?

I am not dead right?

"Oh you're awake?"  Taehyung who was sitting infront of me, eating a fried chicken.

"You can see me?" I asked, confused. I thought I was dead. He's not supposed to see me.

Taehyung frowned at me and looked around him and then looked at me. "Bo?"

Oh, I guess I am alive.

"How did I survive?" I questioned. I swear the bullet hit me right through my chest....?

"Well..." He placed the box of chicken on the table beside me and said, "You didn't die because, the bullet, as claimed by the doctor, didn't enter your chest cavity. It was embed in the chest wall."

He stood up and kissed my forehead. "You scared the shit out of me, for a second, there. If you didn't survive this, we would never be able to forgive ourselves"

I blinked like a penguin.

Everything is okay but bro why you need to smooch me on the forehead.

He stood up and was about to open the door but it open itself and the other members came inside.

"Noonaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" Jungkook groaned and hugged me, while I choked out.

"Can't....bre....athe..."

He immediately let go of me, and one by one, they thanked me with....flowers and teddies?!

Awww......