Café

I got inside the cafe and looked around to find Min-Hyuk sitting beside the corner-most seat

I got inside the cafe and looked around to find Min-Hyuk sitting beside the corner-most seat. As soon as his eyes turned to me, he gave a wide smile towards my way and I waved at him. I walked towards him and sat down beside him.

"Hii." He smiled, breathlessly and looked at me. "You look beautiful...."

"Thanks," I smiled at him and pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Mhmn, So you told me to investigate about that account and I found out a few things, It's a weird account. I tracked down the user only to reveal two more accounts like this. This one was @ AntiBTSJimin and another one is from an app, where they are threatening him. I found out the details of the account and the location was.....missing." He sighed and ran a through his hair.

"But one thing can be done. You need to find out the details of the fans who have booked and registered for the concert tickets."

"You know what?" I smiled at him, "They are going to fire me for that....but seriously who cares, I have to plan certain things so that I don't get caught...."

"Okay, now I need to go," He rose up from his seat, "I will see you tomorrow here, same time." He nodded and smiled at me.

I smiled back at him as he got out of the cafe.