Too many Thanks and Sorry

It was a sunny day, here in Texas

It was a sunny day, here in Texas. I was sitting on the hospital bed and reading a book. Counting the past few that, that went by, everything was fine. I didn't die, and to be honest I was impressed with my...what was that again? Chest wall? Yeah. It saved me from dying.

But that forehead kiss....by Taehyung.

I picked on the strands of my hair and frowned. I hated the way my heart responded whenever I thought about him.

"Can I?" Jimin paused before getting inside and I chuckled.

"Ofcourse."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"What?" I was feeling like a creep, smiling at him, while he was looking like an angel, with his eyes squinching up to the fullest.

"Listen, if you are going to say 'thanks' or something like that, I am going smack you." I smiled and he bit his lip slightly.

"Thanks-"

"Aishhhhhh!!!" I groaned and he shut me up.

"I am sorry, because of me, you are here....I am....so glad you saved me. It is so.." He fiddled with his hands, while I listened intently. "I got to know that you were doing this for a long time.... trying to find out who was behind this."

I narrowed my eyes. "Who told you?"

"Your friend, Min Hyuk." He simply responded and I gaped at this.

"He's here?"

"Outside. Thank you, Ji won, you took on a bullet for me and risked your life....for a mere person..." He stood up and I pulled his hand.

"You are not a mere person. You are Park Jimin. And you are one of the most important people, that I have in my life.... and I simply couldn't stand there, in the backstage and see you get shot or even worse..." Soon my voice was only a small whisper.

"You hungry?" He asked to lighten the mood.

I nodded and pouted at him while he squished my cheeks with his small hands.

"You look so cute sometimes." he smiled and I groaned.