003; he's not over her

third person.

"just so you know the guys act completely different around their girlfriends," corbyn told harper, the couple hand in hand as they walked down the pathway towards the picnic the friend group agreed to have, "not completely but there is a change."

"do you have a favourite out of their girlfriends?" she asked while glancing up at him.

"probably nicole, jack's girlfriend." he nodded, "she's helped me with a lot of things so we're quite close, but i do love them all the same."

harper gave him a nod, a smile on her face once they began to approach the set up with the group already sat down before corbyn disrupted their conversation to introduce her to them.

"zach you have a hickey on your neck," corbyn said, watching the boy bring his hoodie up to his neck as he went a light shade of red.

"we told you he'd point it out," daniel shrugged.

"yeah but it's still embarrassing," zach mumbled.

"anyway," corbyn said, "this is harper, my girlfriend."

"hi," she gave them all a smile, receiving a wave from each of them as they both sat down in between jonah and daniel.

"corbyn," olivia spoke up, looking over at the boy as she grabbed a bottle of water, "daniel was talking shit about you before you arrived."

"i would never," daniel shook his head.

"he said that you-"

"all i said," he interrupted jonah, "all i said was that you need to stop distorting your photos on your instagram because half of the comments are fans simply complaining and it makes the photo look shit."

"oh really?" corbyn looked over at him, "daniel."

"it wasn't even talking shit, it was telling them what i seen on your instagram."

"so you stalk his instagram?" charlie asked.

"no, no i-"

"daniel's a stalker." jack laughed.

"no," he shook his head, watching corbyn grab a water bottle before opening up the cap, "please don't throw that at me i-"

"i'll give you five seconds," he interrupted daniel as the boy soon stood up and started to run away from the group, corbyn shortly following after him before they began to chase each other round the field.

"i am sorry this is the first interaction you see," nicole looked at harper, "i'm nicole by the way."

"jack's girlfriend?"

"mhm," she nodded, "that's charlie she's zach's girlfriend, olivia who is jonah's and cara, daniel's."

"i feel better now i know names." harper laughed slightly.

"yeah corbyn isn't the best at introductions," she tilted her head.

"he sucks at it." charlie added on, "how did meeting his family go?"

"good," harper smiled, "they're all lovely, i like them."

"saskia doesn't know who jonah is," zach smiled as he watched jonah look over at him.

"she just forgets my name," he defended himself as he held his hands up.

"right.." harper slowly nodded in confusion before glancing back over at where corbyn and daniel last were before nicole's phone began to ring.

and as the attention went to the girl who was quick to pick up her phone and answer the call, the group that were already sitting down went quiet to allow the girl to hear the person on the other side.