077; then we break up

third person.

"where are you taking me?" mollie asked corbyn, the two sat in the boy's car and he has just turned onto one of the many backroads in their hometown.

"do you want to have a baby?" corbyn turned to his girlfriend, watching her freeze in her seat before a slight disgusted look appeared on her face.

"no," she shook her head, "why are you asking me this?"

"i'm just saying we get you pregnant and then i have a pity story for randy and i can stay in this state." he shrugged, "so let's go raw toni-"

"no let's not." she quickly interrupted him, "if you attempt to get me pregnant i will take you down a backroad and murder you."

"i love when you talk dirty to me." corbyn smiled, his hand moving to her leg and travelling up her thigh, "i'm still down for car sex if you are. i do have protection on me."

"came prepared, did you?"

"i always do." he shrugged, pulling over into a lay-by on the side of the road as he turned off the engine, "you never know when your girlfriend is just going to want to fuck the-"

"are you a little horny tonight?" mollie looked at him and folded her arms, "sex deprived, again?"

"yes." corbyn nodded and sighed, "i am both."

"it's great that you're becoming self aware pretty boy." mollie smiled, patting his shoulder a couple times and grabbing her drink from the cup holder.

"are you not going to do anything about it?"

"hmm, no." she shook her head, taking a sip out of her drink and turning to her window.

"i actually need to talk to you though, on a serious note." corbyn mentioned, a frown on his face as he sighed and watched her turn back to face him, "i never told you about the meeting."

"i assumed that went okay." she replied, "you don't seem phased by it."

"he wants me to move by the middle of september," corbyn mumbled as mollie's smile fell, "he said that i have to make sacrifices and that's either to the band or my relationship."

"then we'll move the middle of september." mollie shrugged.

"yeah he... no." corbyn looked up at her confused, "no we are not moving, don't do that."

"do what?"

"do the thing where you make yourself suffer to make me happy, i don't like that shit." corbyn shook his head as mollie rolled her eyes.

"i'm just saying if i move with you then everyone is happy," mollie explained.

"yeah, except you." corbyn told her as she went quiet, "you have everything you need here, things that keep you coming and-"

"you keep me going." mollie shrugged, "if you leave then what am i going to do?"

"i don't want you to put your mental health at risk just so i can be alright with moving." corbyn sighed.

"i don't want you to hate being in a band and stuck in la because i didn't want be there." mollie replied, "so it seems like one of us needs to put our issues aside and just do it - that's gonna be me."

"why is that going to be you?"

"because the thing you'd need to get rid of is your band and all your friendships, for me it's just my dislike for la." mollie said.

"and your brother," corbyn explained, "and your studio, your dance class, your therapist, your home, your safe place, your nana, all of that includes what you'd need to put aside."

"i don't want you to lose something you're passionate about." she argued and glanced down
at her drink, "if i'm the one who pushed you to go for the band, i'm also going to be the one who keeps you in it."

"you're passionate about your dance and photography, that's your income." corbyn frowned, grabbing ahold of her hand as she shrugged and looked back up at him, "i'm not letting you do this."

"do what?"

"put me in front of you," corbyn argued, "i may be your boyfriend but you can't put me above yourself, you should be your own priority."

"i don't want to live on my own," mollie mumbled as she frowned and glanced back down, "i don't want to be alone, i don't trust myself."

"then i'll stay here." corbyn suggested, "i'll leave the band it's okay."

"what's your backup plan for that?"

"i don't have a backup plan." he shrugged, "i'll leave the band and find a different career, whatever."

"no." mollie shook her head, "i could easily leave all my shit behind here and get a waitressing job or something in la."

"that's shitty, you'll hate it." he replied.

"then we break up," mollie shrugged and opened the car door as corbyn grabbed onto her arm.

"you have the worst solutions to everything," he told her, "close the car door."

"no because i-"

"close the god damn door." he stared at her, watching her roll her eyes and do as she was told before she turned to face him.

"let me move with you." she raised her eyebrows, "that's the only solution i'm suggesting and i'm not accepting anything else."

"i'll-"

"you won't do shit." mollie shook her head.

"okay this attitude has gotta go." corbyn gestured to the car door, "cut the shit."

"long distance won't work," mollie told him, "i won't be able to do that, we're too clingy."

"you're not even going to let me stay here and fly out when i need to?"

"did randy give you that option?"

"...no."

"then i guess that's a no." she forced a small smile onto her face, "next suggestion besson."

"mollie." corbyn rolled his eyes, turning his head to the window and letting his hand fall into his lap, "i hate when you do that."

"let me move with you." mollie spoke now in a more soft tone, holding onto his hand and gently stroking it with her thumb while she sighed.

as her boyfriend remained quiet and kept his head to the window, he subtly shook his head before his free hand went to cover his eyes, attempting to hide them more from the girl as she frowned.

"hey," mollie whispered, placing a kiss on his hand and attempted to lean closer to him, "corbyn."

while he continued to shake his head, he let go of mollie's hand and wiped his eyes still turned away from her, before he put his seatbelt back on and turned the on the car engine.

"you're allowed to cry." mollie said, wiping away the tear on his cheek with her thumb.

"do you wait to come stay at mine for the night?" he asked, turning to her with a small smile as she slowly nodded with a sad frown on her face.

"yeah," she replied, "yeah you're going to sit with me and we're going to talk about how you're feeling."

"how i'm feeling?"

"you're stressed." she said and put on her seatbelt, "and upset, i don't want you to bottle that up."

"okay." he rolled his eyes and nodded, "we can do that, but it'll make no difference."

a/n

bet i scared the shit out of u with that title ;)