061; he's a fucking asshole

molls🖤hi baby ur quiet today it's 6pm

molls🖤
hi baby ur quiet today it's 6pm

molls🖤
are u okay

besson🤍
mhm

molls🖤
are u sure?

besson🤍
im fine

molls🖤
do u want me to come over?

besson🤍
if u want

molls🖤
🤨 ok i'll be there soon

––––

third person.

"hi saskia," mollie said as she walked through the front door, placing her keys down, "is corbyn here?"

"he's in his room but i think he's in a bad mood." she shrugged, receiving a nod from mollie as she made her way upstairs.

as she walked into corbyn's room, she took notice of the boy sat by his desk with his guitar in his hands, glancing over at the girl before he rolled his eyes.

"what's up?" mollie asked him as she closed his door behind her, "why are you upset?"

"i'm not upset." he replied.

"then why are you in a bad mood?" she asked, sitting down on his bed as he sighed.

"where were you last night?" corbyn looked over at her as she furrowed her eyebrows before tilting her head.

"at my studio." mollie slowly said, "..teaching a dance class, why?"

"are you lying?"

"why would i.. what have you heard?" she shook her head.

"little weird how it took you until six to message me after literally hearing about the guy you were with last night," corbyn explained, "what are you hiding from me?"

"what guy?" mollie paused in confusion before she continued to shake her head, "corbyn the only
guy i spoke to last night was jack and that's because he was at my apartment with nic."

"michael, that guy." corbyn said as he placed his guitar down, "he messaged me and said you were with him."

"okay and did he have proof?"