029; you make me nervous

third person.

"alright so," mollie spoke up as she walked through to her photography studio, looking up from her camera and watching corbyn take mirror selfies before she rolled her eyes and looked back down to focus on adjusting the settings.

as the two were in a comfortable silence whilst on opposite sides of the room, corbyn eventually took a suitable enough selfie for his instagram story before sliding his phone into his pocket and walking over to the girl.

"are you ready now?" mollie asked him, turning to face the boy as he nodded, "taken enough selfies?"

"hey, i look great." corbyn said, throwing his hands up in defence as mollie nodded and smiled while she walked past him and over to one of the backdrops, "you're just jealous you can't pull this off like i can."

"just come stand here," she told him, soon pointing towards the centre of the backdrop, "and do a pretty boy pose."

"i'm great at those." he said with a smile on his face, walking over to where she was pointing, "it's my best talent."

as mollie laughed slightly to the boys comment, the pair soon took the photoshoot more seriously and corbyn got way more into it than expected, which was a bigger help to the girl taking the images.

"why did i become a singer when being a model was basically screaming at me," corbyn shook his head, shoving his hands into his pockets as the girl continued to take photos, "now you're ignoring me."

"i'm concentrating." she looked up from her camera, "do you want the photos or not?"

"of course i do, my instagram will look great." he shrugged, "do you think i should be a full time model instead of a singer?"

"you're both right now." mollie told him as he folded his arms and paused for a second, "you are so stupid."

"i'm both?"

"yes."

"pft and michael said i would never be anything more than a player." corbyn shook his head, "we should go and prove him wrong."

"or we could just forget he exists and-"

"no, no that's not fun." he interrupted her as she looked up from her camera one again, tilting her head as she glared at him, "alright i'll do it by myself."

"you do that." she nodded, "come look at these photos."

as corbyn gave her a small smile, he walked over to where she was stood looking through the images on her camera, putting his arm around the girl before he glanced down at it too.

after spending a few minutes looking through the selection of photographs, corbyn had soon picked his favourites from the bunch and the ones he'd want to post to his instagram, they deciding to give the girl different ideas for what he'd want.

"do you have anywhere else you have to be?" mollie looked at him as he shook his head, "okay, do you want to do your ideas now?"

"we can do," he nodded, watching her place her camera down before grabbing the props needed for his next shoot, "or you can do a little shoot."