070; you'll be left out

third person.

after the four guys had returned from la a week after going, the group had decided to come together for a meal at one of their favourite restaurants, missing spending time together.

people were yet to know about nicole and mollie's fall out, and they were hoping to keep it as quiet as possible that night despite sitting on opposite ends of the table one another. yet, thankfully everyone was too caught up in their own conversations to notice the sudden distance between them.

"whilst we're all together actually," jonah said to the whole table as they all turned towards him, "liv has decided she's going to move to la with us."

"is she living with you?" corbyn asked as jonah slowly nodded, "..i thought we were gonna.. what about our plan?"

"well you can- she can just live with us." jonah shrugged.

"i'll live with you corbyn," daniel suggested, "cara isn't moving so we can have a place together, it sounds fun."

"but corbyn and i already-"

"yeah and now your girlfriend is coming with us." he turned to him, "corbyn doesn't want to be a third wheel."

"is this a good time to mention charlie might be moving too?" zach said with a small smile as the group turned to him, "it's not a definite yet but she wants to try live in a different state so.."

"but then the only person who is staying.." jack slowly said as he looked towards mollie, the girl sat with her arms folded as she suddenly showed an interest to the conversation.

"i'll be okay." mollie shook her head, "my studio is here so really i should stay."

"are you sure? you'll be alone it-"

"no it's okay." mollie smiled, "don't force anyone to stay just so i won't be alone. i don't care, i'll be fine."

"are you staying in your current apartment?" daniel asked her.

"i'll probably get a smaller place," she replied as a frown appeared on nicole's face.

"by yourself?" corbyn turned to her, "is that ideal?"

"i'm sure she knows how to look after herself corbyn," nicole said through a small laugh, "she's almost twenty."

"yeah i just don't- i mean isn't la just overcrowded anyway? why can't we move elsewhere?" corbyn suggested, receiving blank stares from the rest of the group.

"because la is where all our music stuff is..." jonah slowly said in a confused tone, "it's the best place for our band."

"i think la will be a nice change for us," zach said, "it offers a lot of opportunities for us and gives us a chance to meet new people."

"it has so much more than this state does." jack laughed, "so many places we can go."

"aren't you going to miss our little hometown?" corbyn shrugged as he folded his arms, "we made a lot of memories here, it's sentimental to us."

"we'll be back for the holidays." jonah said.

"yeah but if our band gets too busy we might not be." corbyn argued, "are we really considering the pros and cons of it all?"

"we can't really argue that because randy wants us there." daniel told him, "there is no choice like that, it's a do you want to be in this band or not choice."

"corbyn i have to break it to you but this is going to be our life." jack explained, "we wanted to do this so we have to do all we can to reach its full potential, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"even if we live there, we can always fly out in the weekends and see our families." daniel continued, "we won't be stuck there, a flight to virginia is easy enough to do."

"but we don't have to go in september we could wait until the end of the year," corbyn suggested, "why is september a deadline? what's with that?"

"so we can get going quicker," jonah said, "do you want to do this or not?"

"well, yeah but why now?"

"because that's what randy wants." zach nodded, "and we learn to not question him."

"aren't you the one who started this band thing?" nicole asked corbyn as he slowly nodded, "why are you trying to back out?"

"i'm not." he shook his head, "maybe this is just all too fast."

"being in a band means being in a fast paced environment," olivia told him, "you just need to go for it now or you'll never go for it."

"corbyn just go for it," mollie turned to look at him as he frowned, "just go for it."

"i still think you should come with us."

"i don't want to," she shook her head, "la isn't for me."

"you'll be left out." he argued.

"i'm okay with that," she nodded, "i don't care."

eventually corbyn sighed, turning his head back to the rest of the group as nicole had an upset stare on mollie, who soon scratched the back of her neck before staring down at her lap and sighing. 

mollie gave the group a small smile, noticing the slight frowns on all of their faces as they knew she'd be the only one left in the state, with them all secretly hoping she'd give in and move with them all so no one got left behind or felt left out.

and so corbyn could agree to moving with them all without the guilt of how he girlfriend could be feeling.

a/n

hehehehe do we have any feedback or anything