049; you're home to me

besson🤍mollir

besson🤍
mollir

molls🖤
hi pretty why are u awake

molls🖤
are you okay

besson🤍
no

molls🖤
are you in ur room

besson🤍
kitchrn

molls🖤
okay

––––

third person.

mollie made her way downstairs a little past five that morning, her arms folded with her eyes struggling to stay open as she wondered through the house to find where corbyn had placed himself.

and as she walked into the kitchen, corbyn was sat against one of the kitchen counters with tears falling down his face and his stare on the floor, trying to even his breaths as mollie walked over to him.

"hey," she mumbled, crouching down beside him and placing her hand on his shoulder, "hey, what happened?"

glancing up at the girl, corbyn immediately pulling her into him and tightly wrapping his arms around her. mollie frowned in slight confusion as her arms went around his neck, one of her hands running through the back of his hair.

they sat in silence while corbyn allowed him to calm down significantly, his grip still extremely tight of the girl and the majority of his tears falling onto the shirt she was wearing, a noticeable damp patch beginning to appear.

mollie didn't want to speak until corbyn did, deciding she'd rather wait for him to be ready to tell her what was bothering him than her pushing him into it and potentially taking him longer to calm himself down.

"sorry," he mumbled.

"there isn't anything to apologise for," mollie slowly shook her head which was still resting on the boys shoulder and was difficult to move from the grip he still had on her.

"but i'm crying."

"it's okay to cry."

"it's not manly of me," he shrugged.

"you're allowed to show emotions baby," the girl reassured him, her hand still running through his hair as his body relaxed slightly.

"i had a nightmare." corbyn admitted, taking a deep breath as mollie nodded to let him know she was listening to him, "about a car accident."

"and we were both in the car so i woke up thinking you had died or something so i walked around the house to try find you but-"

"hey, take a breather." mollie interrupted him, moving her head off her shoulder to face the boy, "breath, and then try again."

he nodded once and took a deep breath as tears began to form in his eyes again, "i thought you died in the crash so i walked around the house to find you and that's why i texted you."

"is that why you were sat here like how you-"

"no i jumped out of my sleep crying," he shrugged, "i didn't want daniel to see me crying because he'd make fun of me for it."

"he wouldn't do that." mollie frowned and wiped the tears off his face, "are you feeling any better now?"

"i felt relieved when i saw you," corbyn sighed, "i still feel really anxious, my heart is pounding like crazy."

"what about your head?"

"also pounding."

"okay, do you want some water?" she offered him, receiving a small nod from the boy, "or a tea?"

"water, please." corbyn gave her a very faint smile, his hand on his chest as mollie stood up to grab him a glass of water.

after filling a glass up with cold water and handing it to corbyn, mollie sat beside him with her legs bought up to her chest and her gaze stuck on him just in case he were to panic again.

"i was supposed to get a good sleep because we perform this evening," corbyn frowned as mollie tilted her head and ran her fingers through his hair once more.

"just nap during the day." she suggested, "im sure no one will mind."

"i can't nap until you cuddle me." corbyn looked at her.

"then i'll cuddle you when you do want to nap." she softly smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek, "your eyes are so puffy."

"stop," he frowned slightly, covering his eyes with his hand, "and my hair is messy i know, stop it."

"your hair is cute when it's not styled," she said, "it's all fluffy and just falls onto your face."

"do you prefer it like this?"

"depends on the occasion," she shrugged, "if we're going out somewhere then style it but if we're just at home and cuddling or something, i would rather it not styled."

"i look stupid like that." he rolled his eye, placing the glass down beside him before he held his arms open, "can you hug me again?"

"i definitely can," mollie nodded as she was pulled back onto the boy, wrapping her arms around him again as her head went onto his shoulder and one of her hands in his hair.

"you have a wet patch on your shirt by the way," he mentioned, "i made it with my tears."

"i don't care, it makes up for all the makeup stains i got on yours from crying." mollie mumbled in response, her eyes now closed as the boy laughed slightly.

"i never minded it." he told her, "i was just glad you felt safe enough with me."

"i do feel safe with you," she said, "you're home to me."

a smile was bought to corbyn's face, a kiss being placed on her shoulder as his hand was gently rubbing her back, allowing the two of them to be in a complete yet comfortable silence, enjoying the peace before the rest of the house were to wake up.