013; just not for me

besson🤍hey are you free rn

besson🤍
hey are you free rn

mollie
yeah why

besson🤍
do you wanna come on a drive
so we can talk about something

mollie
i guess

besson🤍
okay cool i'll come pick you up

–––

third person.

"hi," mollie mumbled as she got into the boys car, corbyn immediately placing down his phone before turning to face her and reaching his arm into the backseat, "what are you-"

"i got it for you," corbyn interrupted her, placing a bag of dunkin onto her lap before he pulled away from the apartment complex.

"i'm not accepting that."

"just eat-"

"corbyn i'm not accepting-"

"please just take it," he said, letting out a sigh before frowning, "please."

"fine," she held her hands up, shrugging and taking the drink out of the bag before placing it onto the floor.

"there's a donut in there too." he mentioned, "don't forget that."

"i'm not hungry," mollie said.

"when did you last-"

"for someone who has a girlfriend you sure do seem to want to know a lot about me," mollie interrupted the boy as she turned to face him, watching his mouth slowly close before nodding.

"i'm sorry," corbyn told her, "i'm sorry i upset you, but having a girlfriend doesn't mean i don't love or care about you anymore."

the girl shrugged, a frown visibly on her face before placing her drink in the cup holder beside her, "she's a nice girl."

"yeah she.. what?" corbyn looked over at her, "you only spoke to her once and then walked off."

"no we had a conversation last night, she isn't too bad." mollie told him, her frown slowly turning into a small smile as she shook her head and her voice turned into a mumble, "too bad she doesn't like me."

"she does like you."

"and that explains the shading on twitter?"

"...well she doesn't know you're my ex she-"

"you haven't told her?" she interrupted him as the boy pulled into the parking lot beside their field, "corbyn."

"that'll just make things awkward." he defended himself, "and i don't want to call you that, it feels weird."

"but you're lying to her." mollie told him as he slowly nodded, "okay so what else are you lying to her about?"

"not saying because you'll only go tell her," the boy replied as he grabbed his drink, "none of your business."