080; that's so childish

third person.

majority of the guests from the wedding had found themselves in the restaurant of the hotel the next morning for breakfast, and max had decided to sit jack, nicole, mollie and corbyn together for the first meal of the day, hoping they'd spend it talking.

but so far, three of them had been eating in silence and one was picking at the food on her plate, glancing around the restaurant while doing so.

"uh, so..." jack spoke up, "we were talking about tour."

"yeah?" corbyn replied as he turned to face him while jack nodded and smiled slightly, "when are we doing that?"

"we didn't want to confirm anything without you there," jack said, "we don't know where you stand at the moment with everything."

"oh." corbyn paused, "right.. sorry."

"no i'm sorry." jack shook his head and held his hands up, "to both of you, i didn't realise i was hurting your feelings. i'm sorry for being toxic and then getting defensive."

corbyn and mollie both went quiet as they glanced to each other, turning back to jack before they both gave him a quick smile and nodded.

"i'm sorry for being a dick too." corbyn shrugged, "i could've handled it better."

"nah it was probably the best way to get it into our heads," jack laughed slightly, "i think we all needed that reality check."

"i'm sorry i-"

"you don't need to apologise." nicole interrupted mollie while shaking her head, watching the girl slowly turn to face her with a small frown, "you didn't do anything."

"i did to you." mollie replied.

"nic," jack mumbled as he earned the attention of his girlfriend, nodding his head towards the doors of the restaurant that led to the outside porch, "go tell her."

"now?" nicole's eyes widened slightly while mollie watched them both in confusion, "we barely spoke i-"

"she's the first person you want to tell so do it," jack shrugged, "it'll relived the stress."

nicole let out a sigh as she turned back to mollie, "can we..?"

"yeah." mollie nodded, looking to corbyn as she stood up while the boy stared at nicole, a worried expression on his face but giving mollie a reassuring smile anyway.

and as the two girls left jack and corbyn to have their own conversation, nicole and mollie wondered off to the outside porch of the restaurant, sitting down on the side of the steps in a small silence.

"i'm sorry for what i said," nicole told the girl sat beside her, "it was only out of anger i didn't mean it, i got defensive because of what you were saying."

"yeah i, uh i didn't mean to try gaslight you." mollie shook her head, "or make you feel bad for moving, i'm sorry about that."

"i should've told you earlier than i did." she mentioned, "it was just hard for me to tell you, i didn't want to make you feel like it was because of you or upset you about it."

"but i didn't know the rest of the girls were going to move," nicole continued as she looked at mollie, "has it been fine so far?"

"has what?"

"living on your own."

"i.. well.. i've been living with max." mollie shrugged, "i don't like it in the apartment anymore so.. all my stuff is there but i'm not."