068; you bought a car

third person. 

"hey," max said as he walked into mollie's room at his place, where she had been staying since she got back from new york, "diana called, she said you missed another session."

"yeah," mollie replied, sat on her bedroom floor with a canvas in front of her.

"you really should be going to these." he told her, "i am the one paying for it and-"

"then stop." mollie shrugged.

"...corbyn's downstairs." max mentioned, watching his sister pause before turning to look at him.

"he should be in la," she said.

"he's downstairs with nana," he shrugged, giving her a small smile before walking back down the hallway to his daughter's room.

mollie rolled her eyes while placing down her paintbrush, getting up from where she was sat and walking down the stairs, stopping on one of the last few as she looked over to the living area where corbyn was sat talking to julie.

and as he noticed her from the corner of his eye, he placed down the coffee made for him before walking over to the stairs and giving her a smile.

"hey can we-"

"why aren't you in la?" mollie asked with a slight whisper, watching corbyn shake his head before the couple walked up the stairs to her room.

"you've been ignoring my texts i wanted us to be on the same page," corbyn explained, closing her bedroom door behind them as she stared at him while folding her arms.

"none of you told me you were moving to la." she said.

"i didn't know either." corbyn replied, "i only found out at the airport."

"you clearly fucking knew it's your band that-"

"baby," corbyn told her, "i completely forget we had a meeting about it, i can't remember being told that's why i haven't told you or even hinted anything."

"so you didn't know either? this is news to you?"

"yes this is news to me." he nodded, "i need to talk to randy about it all again but i didn't want you to be upset with something i had no idea about."

"oh." she paused.

"i'm just as upset as you are." corbyn told her as he kissed her forehead, "that's why i didn't go."

"but you still need to move by late september." she said, "that's two months away."

"yeah uh," he shrugged and sat down on her bed, "i don't know what i'm gonna do about it, i didn't think you'd want to move to la."

"it wouldn't be my first choice." mollie shrugged, "or my choice right now but i don't know."

"i might talk to jonah about it and see if he wants to live together," corbyn suggested, "and if you wanted to move in with us further down the line then you'd be welcome to."

"i know nic is going in a couple of weeks but i'm still here until as latest as possible," corbyn continued, pulling the girl onto his lap, "i won't go until they practically force me."