066; i'll just go slower

(A/N uhhhh there's smut in here lol)

third person.

"you look good," corbyn smiled as he hugged his girlfriend from behind whilst she was stood in front of the mirror finishing up her hair, "why don't we-"

"no," mollie shook her head, "i know what you're going to say."

"but wow," he mumbled, placing his hands on her waist and looking her up and down before he soon left soft kisses along her neck.

"stop trying to turn me on before we go out," she frowned, pushing the boy away from her as she put on her shoes.

"we could just order in food," he suggested, "or you could be my meal so-"

"ew oh my god stop," mollie said through a laugh as she turned to face him, "you're disgusting."

"princess it's nothing i haven't done before," corbyn threw his hands up in defence before he smiled, the girl ignoring him as she opened the hotel door, "i know you like it."

"you're being weird." she glared at him with a smile.

"you're not denying it."

"we are not staying in this hotel room." she nodded towards the hallway, "get out."

"you love me." he smiled and shrugged, walking out of their hotel room and closing the door before he placed his hand on her lower back.

"are you sex deprived?" mollie looked at him as she pouted, "is that why you're acting like this?"

"sex deprived." he raised his eyebrows, "you really think i suffer from that?"

"yes baby." she nodded before patting his chest, "it's okay if you need validation from sex."

"i hate the attitude on you tonight." he rolled his eyes, the couple walking towards the elevator as he shook his head, "you're annoying me."

"you thought you'd get sex out of this date night huh?" mollie smiled, walking into the elevator and pressing the first floor button before she turned to face him, noticing the annoyed frown on his face.

"i never said that." he argued.

"but you're turned on."

"it's your fault." corbyn shrugged.

"is it?" she tilted his head, reaching for the boys belt as he grabbed ahold of her wrist.

"don't tease me." the boy shook his head.

"i'm not."

"i know what you're doing," corbyn smiled as they walked out of the elevator, "i'm going to get you back for it."

"i'm not doing anything." she shrugged.

"i'm not going on a date night with you, i'll go by myself." corbyn huffed, walking away from the girl and standing a few feet away from her.

mollie rolled her eyes while shaking her head, continuing to walk out of the hotel lobby while mumbling to herself with a small smile on her face.

and as she turned back to where corbyn was walking, the boy was quickly walking back over to her with a straight face, wrapping his arm tightly around her before he looked behind them both.

"what's the problem?"

"a guy was looking at you." he mumbled, walking out of the hotel as mollie looked up at him, "i didn't like that."

"okay." mollie nodded as she watched him stare at the guy still watching his girlfriend, "your jawline is very nice."

"mhm."

"corbyn," she said, glancing to the guy before she wrapped her arms around his neck, "just ignore it."

the girl received no reply from her boyfriend as he rolled his eyes and began to slowly walk down the steps of the hotel.

"baby," mollie grabbed ahold of his hand, "let's go back to the hotel room."

"no you don't-"

"i'm not really feeling up for eating in a restaurant." mollie shrugged, "i'd rather just us alone while we eat."

"what about the date?" he asked.

"we can make our own." mollie gave him a small smile, "c'mon."

as corbyn nodded, the couple made their way back to the elevator before pressing their floors button, waiting for the doors to close as mollie turned to face him.

"you can't be in a bad mood over some guy," she smiled, watching him shrug as he stared at the floor, "corbyn."

"he didn't need to stare."

"i wasn't going to run after him." she shrugged, her hands reaching for his belt once again before she slowly began to undo it, "lighten up besson it's fine."

"you're teasing me again," he mumbled.

"i'm not teasing you." mollie shook her head, "why would i do that besson?"

"mollie." he frowned, looking away from her as he adjusted his pants, being dragged out of the elevator by the girl holding onto his hand.

and as he was pulled down the hall, walking past the other families staying at the hotel and giving them small smiles as they passed one another, mollie eventually unlocked the door to their room as they walked back inside it.

once the door was closed, she pulled the boy over to their bed and lightly pushed him onto it, giving him a smile as he sat there confused.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"nothing." she shrugged, taking her shoes off before the girl sat on his lap with a leg either side of him, "did you want to order food?"

as corbyn rested his hands behind him whilst mollie began to slowly undo the button on his shirt, a small smirk appeared on his face as he bit his lip slightly, "...no i think i'm okay."

"good," mollie nodded, pulling his shirt off him and throwing it onto the floor as her hand went back to his belt, "are you sure?"

"stop taking so long," he groaned, "just hurry-"

"if you complain i'll just go slower." she replied and looked up at him, "you gonna shut up?"

"..yes," he mumbled.

"that's what i thought." mollie told him, taking his belt off before attaching her lips to his as her hands continued to undo his jeans.

and as the kiss was heavily deepened, mollie moved her hips against the boy while he let out a small moan and his hands ran up her thighs, which were only moved away by the girl herself as she pulled away from the kiss.

"i never said you could put your hands on me." she told him as he frowned.

"but you-"

"sh," mollie interrupted him, "don't complain."

"mollie," corbyn threw his head back before rolling his eyes, "you're actually torturing me."

"i'm not doing anything." she shrugged, taking her dress off before throwing it onto the floor as the boy immediately glanced up and down whilst biting his lip.

"can i-"

"no." she shook her head, pushing the boy onto his back, "you can't."

"oh my god," he mumbled with a huff, his arms resting behind his head as mollie pulled his jeans off of him.

as mollie moved his jeans out of the way and then proceeded to straddle the boy once again, she gave the boy another kiss as her hand was placed on his neck, pulling a few inches away from him with a smile on her face.

"you're cute." she nodded, "are you getting desperate?"

"please," he frowned.

"okay." the girl softly whispered, kissing his lips one last time, "but be quiet."

a/n

mollie what was that about girly 😏😏