011; a series of feelings

third person.

"i was thinking you and your friend group come to la next week," harper suggested whilst on a facetime call with her boyfriend, a small smile on her face before she looked to her screen to notice the boy not listening with his face focused on the window in front of him, "corbyn?"

"sounds good," he mumbled, slowly nodding and refusing to remove his gaze off of the window as harper sighed.

"why are you acting so off?" she asked, "have i done something..?"

"what? no," corbyn shook his head, immediately looking back at his phone screen, "no i'm just tired, i didn't sleep well last night."

"you haven't been sleeping well for ages," the girl mentioned, tilting her head with a frown on her face as corbyn shrugged, "did you even process my question?"

"something about la," corbyn said.

"right.. i was suggesting a week in la with you and your friend group." harper repeated, "my parents have this second house down near the beach and i'm more than happy to stay there with everyone, as long as they want to."

"yeah," corbyn nodded, "i'll have to check and ask them but i'm sure they'd be down for that."

"we can even go onto the beach at night and watch the stars," she shrugged and smiled, noticing the boy's nodding stop and a frown quickly appear ok his face, "..not your thing?"

"i just think we could do something else," corbyn mumbled as he scratched the back of his neck, "a dinner somewhere?"

"movies?"

"a dinner?"

"maybe go to an art museum or-"

"a dinner sounds perfect." he interrupted her with a slightly stern tone in his voice. harper soon went quiet before she nodded once and glanced down.

"we can do something as a group too," she continued, "like a day on the beach and maybe a hike.. i don't know what everyone likes."

"yeah whatever, sounds good," corbyn shrugged as he grabbed his phone from where it was resting, "i need to go."

"okay, i'll talk later." she smiled, "i love you."

"love you," corbyn said, quickly ending the call with his girlfriend before throwing his phone onto the bed and walking out of his room.

walking down the stairs and towards the living room where saskia was, the boy took a seat beside his mom before he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, happily sitting in silence with her.

"is mollie back yet?" saskia spoke up, placing her phone down before she glanced over at corbyn.

"uh, yeah." he nodded, "why?"

"are you guys on good terms?"

"kind of."

"good because i want to see her." saskia told him, "i want to see how she's doing."

"you don't want to know how my actual girlfriend is doing," corbyn folded his arms, watching her shrug and raise her eyebrows before picking her phone up again, "mom?"