050; a pre-show piss

third person.

the day of the show was already stressful for the band as a whole. it was fully booked with interviews after interviews and none of them had been given the time to check their phone or rest for at least a couple minutes.

corbyn had been sticking by them so far, but it became obvious to the other four that after the second interview they did and walking past a big crowd of fans, he was beginning to get overwhelmed.

with their families arriving for the show, ensuring they had their seats before the fans were to be let in to take their places, the five guys focused on meeting them and catching up with what they had been doing for the past week.

and as corbyn walked over to his, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as the sight of julie, max and astrid beside them, "i didn't know you'd be here, don't you have a kid to look after?"

"she's with astrid's mom at the hotel," max shrugged and smiled, "we came to watch you perform."

"mollie bought them tickets." ashley said, "blame her."

"and they missed you," saskia smiled, "julie is expecting a hug by the way."

"i can only hug with one arm," corbyn looked at julie, who gave him a shrug before they exchanged a short hug with each other.

after a quick conversation with the group, corbyn soon had to say his farewells to them and walk backstage once again to prepare for the show and the few songs he'd be performing.

"okay," jon said, standing at the end of the room with a clipboard in his hand, looking at the five of them getting their hair styled, "opening song is i'll be okay and closing song is lotus inn, do we all still remember that?"

as he received a nod from everyone, he continued to run through the list, "corbyn, you're doing just the opening and closing. if at any point you feel like you can't continue, step off the stage."

"when are the girls getting here?" corbyn asked him.

"they're out in the crowd, we've been through this."

"but.." he slowly frowned, "i was told mollie would be backstage with me i-"

"she isn't allowed," jon shook his head, watching the boy's face fall, "she has to be in the crowd."

"she doesn't like big crowds." he argued, "and i was promised her being with me."

"corbyn-"

"please? she helps me and if anyone is unsure of what to do then she can be there to help plus i feel better when she's around please can she just-"

"corbyn." jon interrupted him, letting out a sigh before his shoulders relaxed and he glanced around the room, "i've already tried to get her back here multiple times, she isn't allowed but i'll be here when you need me."

"he was promised though," jack argued, "and he was told many times she'd be back here."

"i can't get her back here." jon told them all with a slight raise of his voice, "as soon as the shows over, all six of them are coming back stage."

"six?" jonah furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "there's only four with us.."

jon huffed as he looked down at his clipboard, "nicole, charlie, olivia, mollie, cara and harper?"

"cara's here?" daniel smiled and looked over at jon, "is cara here?"

"harper's here?" zach tilted his head, "no one invited harper."

"i don't know." jon shrugged, "she's sat at the other side of the arena to the other girls, i'm assuming she bought her own ticket. anyway, you go on stage in five minutes so let's pick up the pace."