052; look at us being parents

third person.

"i want her in bed by six," max said, his hand on the handle of the front door as mollie nodded, "just sing or play something and make sure she sleeps, once she's asleep she'll stay asleep."

"okay." mollie replied.

"no kicking, punching, hitting or throwing things at my baby." max told her and pointed his finger in her direction, "you do that you never see her again."

"i won't hurt your child." she rolled her eyes, seeing a not so convinced look on max's face as astrid came down the stairs, "max! i know not to hurt her."

"i know what you're like." he said, "you're an aggressive little shit sometimes."

"max let go of the dad mode for tonight." astrid told him, interrupting their conversation as he sighed, giving a final glare to his sister before her neck caught his attention.

"is that a hickey?" he asked, "are you using protection because-"

"ew max!" astrid interrupted him, opening the door and grabbing his hand, "that's your sister stop that."

"if corbyn is being irresponsible you need to let me know," max said.

"why do you assume it's corbyn?"

"he's the only person in the world you can tolerate." max shrugged, "anyway bye, call me if anything happens."

"just go, bye." mollie said, giving them a small smile before a flash of a light caught the girl's attention, looking over at astrid's hand to a ring on her ring finger.

as the front door closed, which meant that it was only her, iris and corbyn in the house due to everyone else doing their own thing, mollie's mouth dropped open slightly before she ran upstairs to where corbyn had located himself.

"you'll never guess what i just saw on astrid's hand." mollie spoke up as corbyn looked over at her.

"what?"

"a ring." she said, "on her ring finger."

"they're engaged?" corbyn tilted his head.

"looks like it." mollie shrugged, "anyway can you help me tonight?"

"with what?"

"a baby."

"you think i know how to look after a baby?" corbyn said through a laugh, "princess you're better off asking nicole."

"she's not here." mollie frowned, "and you'd be better than me, i don't even like kids."

"what do we have to do?" he asked.

"feed her and make sure she's in bed by six." mollie said as corbyn raised his eyebrows, "well i heard it's hard to make children fall asleep."

"i'm not spending my last night in la babysitting." he told her as he looked back down at his phone, "go do it yourself."

"i don't know how to look after a child." mollie mumbled, falling onto the boys chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "help me."

"okay fine," corbyn said as he threw his phone onto the bed, standing up and following mollie through to the room iris was staying in with max and astrid, "do we need to feed her?"

"i don't know what it eats."

"it?" corbyn looked at her, "please tell me you did not just call iris an it."

"it." mollie nodded and gestured towards the baby, "that thing is an it, it's an object."

"it's not an object."