081; they don't like me

third person.

after a successful date night spent in the movies followed by a quick trip to dunkin to end their night, corbyn and mollie were now on the drive back to max's house, where the girl had been staying the past few weeks to avoid being alone.

mac miller was playing through the speakers and both of their windows were down, mollie watching the last of the sunset as corbyn hand was running up and down her thigh.

"are you sure you don't want to come to la with me tomorrow?" corbyn asked as he quickly glanced to the girl, "my flight leaves at nine, are you sure?"

"i'm sure." she nodded, "you'll only be there a few days."

"yes but i am clingy." he admitted with a small frown, "and i will miss you."

"you can't even survive two days?"

"you're acting like i'm the only clingy one in this relationship," he rolled his eyes, pulling up outside of her brother's house before he sighed and turned to face her, "you're a softie too."

"i'm never admitting to that." she shook her head while grabbing her belongings from his car, "am i coming with you or not?"

"well.." corbyn shrugged as he gave her a small smile, "there's this apartment we could look at..? if it's a definite that you're moving."

"it is a definite." mollie nodded.

"did you talk about that with max?"

"no? not yet." she furrowed her brows slightly, "but i'm twenty, why would that matter to him?"

"maybe because you're his sister."

"oh he'll be fine." she shook her head and smiled, "he has astrid, iris and nana. he'll be okay without me there all the time."

"did you read the letter he-"

"he told me it includes sappy shit so i'm refusing to unless i'm feeling sappy," mollie frowned as the boy titled his head with a smile, "i have every right to not read it yet."

"you're so stubborn." corbyn told her, "i'll buy you a plane ticket and i'll be here to pick you up at six."

"so i am coming with you?"

"yes." he nodded, "but i'm going to be in the studio for most of it so you might have to find other people to-"

"then i'm not going." mollie interrupted him as he paused, "i don't speak to any of them."

"this gives you a chance to talk to them," he shrugged, "i'm sure they want to see you again."

"it's okay, we can manage a couple days apart." she replied while corbyn's smile slowly fell.

"what about the apartment we were going to look at?"

"you can look and see what-"

"do you want to move to la?" corbyn asked.

"yes." she nodded.