058; be a good girl

( a/n ummmm... sooooo... there is smut in here... i am sorry i am so embarrassed rn pls try enjoy)

third person.

for the past hour or so, mollie and corbyn had been left alone in mollie and nicole's apartment, with nicole spending the night at jack's place after he sent her a video of him crying over having no one to cook any food with.

and so for the past 30 minutes, the couple had been laying in mollie's bed with a movie to pay attention to. the girl actually watching the film while corbyn was cuddled up beside her, having already left multiple hickeys across her neck.

his hand had been brushing up and down the girl's thigh while he did so and mollie's hand was in his hair, only taking him a couple more minutes before he moved his head up and looked at her.

"you're so pretty," he mumbled, grabbing the tv remote from beside them and turning the volume down slightly while a small smile appeared on mollie's face.

"i was watching that." mollie replied.

"watch me instead i'm better." corbyn shrugged, "i'm even shirtless."

"i know and it's very attractive but i like this film."

"you suck at taking hints." he frowned.

"i know what you're hinting." she said, "you made that obvious with how long you've been by my neck."

"yeah uh, good luck explaining that to diana tomorrow." he nodded, glancing down at her neck, "it's hot though."

"diana won't think that." mollie shook her head, wrapping her arms around his neck as he smiled and shrugged, "did you get carried away?"

"i did," corbyn nodded, slowly attaching his lips to hers as he moved on top of the girl and grabbed the hem of her shirt before pulling it up and over her head.

as he threw her shirt to the side and their kiss was reconnected, mollie moved her hands to the waistband of his sweats before the girl's wrists were grabbed and held above her head by corbyn, causing her to let out a small groan.

"someone's eager." he mumbled into the kiss, "be patient princess."

"but-"

"sh," corbyn interrupted her as he pulled away from their kiss, "be a good girl and shut up."

as mollie bit her lip, she did as she was told while corbyn grabbed her waist as he left a small trail of kisses along her stomach, the girl's hand moving into his hair to urge him on.

reaching her shorts, corbyn grabbed the waistband of them and pulled them off the girl, throwing them to the side of the room before he moved his head back up to her and placed another kiss on her lips.

"we need a condom," mollie told him as corbyn nodded, undoing the hooks to her bra and throwing it on the floor before he looked at her.

"where do you keep them?"

"i think there's a few in that draw." she nodded her head towards her side table, watching him open it up before searching throw the junk she had previously thrown inside of it.

"baby i'm never finding one in here." he laughed and looked back at her, "you sure this is- oh found one."

"make sure it's in date."

"yeah, yeah whatever." corbyn shrugged, placing the packet on the side before attaching his lips onto mollie's.

as the kiss was deepened and corbyn pushed his tongue into her mouth, he moved his hand down her stomach and slid it under the band of her underwear, with mollie suddenly unable to kiss back.

"it's okay you can be as loud as you want," corbyn bit his lip as he smiled, "no one else is home pretty girl."

"fuck," mollie said under her breath as a smirk appeared on corbyn's face and he moved back down to her legs, pulling down her lace underwear and opening her legs for her.

-

corbyn soon collapsed beside mollie, their bodies sweaty and their arms still wrapped around each other with their legs intertwined, trying to catch their breath yet still attempting to kiss one another.

"you can finish the film now." corbyn gave her a lazy smile as mollie shook her head.

"i'd rather watch you." she mumbled in response, caressing his cheek with her thumb as she was cupping his face, the boy holding onto her wrist as his eyes were closed, "i love you."

"i love you more." he replied, pulling the bedsheets over the two of them before he cuddled into the girl.

a/n

uh ok well so yeah ok gn i hope u uh enjoy the chapter oops