090; my comfort zone

besson🤍are you busy my love

besson🤍
are you busy my love

lover🖤
no why

besson🤍
i'm staying later at the studio

lover🖤
okay

besson🤍
come see me

lover🖤
what for

besson🤍
so i can talk to you about something

besson🤍
i've hardly spent time with you dummy
i wanna see you

lover🖤
okay i'm coming

–––

third person.

mollie slowly walked down the hallway and to the band's studio a little past ten that evening, dressed in her boyfriend's hoodie and sweats that were way too baggy for her with her arms wrapped around herself, her feet dragging along the floor.

and as she reached their studio, she opened the door to reveal corbyn sat at the table in the far corner with the the laptop screen being one of the few sources of light for the room. as he heard the door creek open, his head immediately turned and a smile was bought to his face once he saw mollie.

"you look pretty," he said while she closed the door as she walked into the room, rolling her eyes and walking over to the boy, "i'm not joking you-"

"i got cold," she shrugged, "and i know you have thick hoodies."

"and you look cute, what's the problem?" he frowned, grabbing her waist and pulling her onto his lap as he arms went around her, "did you warm up?"

"i did," she nodded, her arm wrapping around his neck as her head rested on top of his, "what did you want to talk to me about?"

"why i've been acting weird," corbyn slowly spoke, his voice a little quieter than usual as mollie's head turned towards him, "because i know you picked up on it."

"okay..." mollie smiled nervously, her heart beginning to race as corbyn turned back to his laptop screen.

"i didn't tell you this because i know you would want to know everything and would constantly ask about it." he began to explain, "so it's been hidden from you for about two months."

"i'm going to clear it up right now, the phone call was randy and the times i've been at the studio is finalising this or having a talk with randy about a plan." corbyn continued as mollie remained quiet, a confused look on her face.