034; she needs to go with him

( TW!! car accident :( pls don't read if these upset you or trigger you in any way, i love you <3 )

third person.

after a long day spent in the studio together as a band, the five guys eventually left the building way after midnight and corbyn was due to be at mollie's a little over an hour ago.

"are we back here tomorrow?" zach asked, putting on his jacket as the four of them nodded, "okay, cool."

"can someone drop me home?" jack asked, "nic dropped me off this morning so..."

"oh me too." jonah added on, "i walked here."

"i can take you both," daniel shrugged, "zach?"

"oh no i'm good." he smiled slightly, "charlie is uh, she's picking me up."

"charlie?" corbyn questioned the boy as they all looked towards him confused, "you're talking to her again?"

"we're just figuring things out right now." he replied, shoving his phone into his pocket as they nodded.

"that's good," jonah smiled, "i'm glad you're doing that with her."

"yeah, anyway she's outside so i'm going to go." zach said, quickly saying his farewells to the group before leaving the studio.

"okay we're gonna go, we'll see you tomorrow corbyn," daniel spoke for the other two, each of them saying their goodbyes to the boy before they left the studio to walk to daniel's car.

as they reached the boy's car, the three of them soon got into it before daniel pulled away from the building and began to make their way to jack's place.

"i'm surprised you didn't want to see nic again," jonah spoke up as jack looked at him before shrugging.

"she has college work to do and told me i'm distracting," jack frowned, "so i can't see her until tomorrow night."

"you are quite a distracting person." daniel said.

"dude, i'm just funny." jack shrugged, "it's not distracting it's bringing in the good energy."

"okay i'll admit you're funny." jonah laughed, "but also very distracting in serious times."

"i also like nicole's attention." he added on as the other two boys nodded in agreement, "that might be why."

"that's definitely why," daniel said through a laugh, hearing a car speed up to them, "i bet that's corbyn."

"looks like his car," jonah replied as corbyn sped past daniel's, "and he's on his phone, classic."

"typical corbyn." jack shook his head as he sighed.

as they fell into a moment of silence, jack and jonah were watching the boy's car that had just sped past them as daniel focused on his car, and not seconds after doing so the two passengers let out a gasp before jonah took off his seatbelt.

and as daniel looked up in confusion, he slowed his car down slightly before jonah opened the car door and rushed out of it, running over to where corbyn's car had gone head on into a tree.

"oh my god," daniel mumbled, pulling his car over before both him and jack got out of the car and followed in jonah's footsteps, "call mollie."

"just go to her apartment it's right there," jack said, gesturing towards the building just in front of them that was now having a crowd of people exit through the entrance to see the chaos they had heard from their apartments, "that's also a stupid idea because she won't want to see this."