064; i love your laugh

third person.

the evening of the 4th of july, the friend group had found themselves at a random outdoor event when walking through the city to find something to do. it had live music playing, a variety of food stools and seemed the perfect place for them all to entertain themselves with the celebration of the day.

nicole and jack were sharing a tray of food whilst sitting on the blanket the group had bought, jonah and olivia were cuddled together to keep each other warm, zach and charlie had wondered off to find something to eat and have another 'talk' which the group were beginning to get suspicious about.

cara and daniel had soon disappeared and no one quite knew where they were and mollie and corbyn, despite the boys not knowing they were a couple, were a few feet away from the group and were jokingly ballroom dancing to the live music.

"are we still pretending like they aren't a thing?" jonah asked as he nodded towards mollie and corbyn, "corbyn's hand placement makes me think otherwise."

"corbyn's just a touchy guy." jack shrugged, "but only to her."

"they are dating." olivia looked to the two guys sat in the group.

"liv." nicole looked over to her, "she said not to tell them."

"oh shit." olivia's eyes widened, "well you know now."

"they always make it so obvious anyway." jonah said through a laugh as they turned towards the couple.

"people must look at them and think they're the softest couple in the world." olivia said.

"until you get to know them and all they do is insult each other." nicole laughed, "but i'm glad they're back together."

"i think it was very long overdue." jack smiled.

"i'm just.. i'm a little worried on the news i have to break to mollie some point this week." nicole's smile faded as jack frowned before nodding.

"what news?" olivia asked.

"you know how the guys all want to move to la," nicole mentioned as both jonah and olivia looked towards her while shaking their heads.

"you're moving to la?" jonah asked as nicole slowly nodded.

"with jack.." she mumbled, "and i need to tell her."

"where is she living?" olivia frowned.

"that's our issue." jack mentioned, "randy said if we really want to go for this band thing all of us need to live in la from september."

"she's got her studio here and max doesn't want her far and she doesn't like la enough to live there." nicole explained, "i don't know how to break it to her."

"just don't do it while we are in new york." jonah told her.

"i won't." nicole shook her head.

with the two couples sat on the blanket and watching the couple in the distance try be cute, the pair soon gave up with the idea of dancing once corbyn grabbed the girls hand and pulled her through the small crowd of people.