053; it's gonna sound stupid

third person.

"it's not good that you have suddenly gotten really anxious," nicole said, pulling into the parking lot as mollie shook her head.

after the group arrived back in la and a couple days had passed, mollie had finally received confirmation of being allowed to see diana face to face. and being too anxious to make the drive herself, nicole had offered to come with her.

the only issue with where diana's office was located, was that the last time she had been in this area was with her mom, leaving her extremely paranoid and anxious despite wanting to go to these sessions.

but she eventually worked up the courage to get out of nicole's car and walked inside the building, with nicole leaving the parking lot to go grab herself a coffee.

upon walking through the entrance, john was the first to notice the girl before he turned to diana with raised eyebrows, letting out a small laugh as he shook his head and nodded towards her, "i thought she wasn't allowed to see you, isn't she violent?"

"go make me a coffee." diana replied, no reaction to his question as john looked at her confused, watching her walk towards mollie with a smile on her face, "hello stranger."

"hi," mollie replied as she let her shoulders relax slightly, following diana through to her room as she slid her phone into her pocket.

as they entered her room and the door was closed behind them, the pair took seats opposite each put her and mollie crossed her legs, her hands falling into her lap as she sighed.

"so," diana said, breaking the silence between them as mollie kept her gaze on the floor, "...did florida help?"

"not really." mollie shrugged, watching diana's smile drop as she nodded.

"i'm sorry i did that." diana shook her head, "but as my job, if you're a harm to yourself then i need to report it. i was tempted not to but i was really worried about you."

"it's okay, i just want to move on from it." mollie told her, receiving a quick nod and smile before looking down at her notes.

"that's perfectly fine." diana said, "so, anything you want to update me on? friendships? boyfriend? ...girlfriend?"

"too much has happened." mollie shook her head and smiled, "max has a daughter now and i think he's so engaged."

"okay." diana nodded, "what about you?"

"corbyn and i are together again," mollie said, watching diana give her a smile as she continued, "we had different relationships but a lot went on and since a couple weeks ago we've been official, we just haven't told anyone."

"that's good to hear." diana said, "i remember you said you were worried about drifting with him."

"yeah well we didn't talk for about six months." mollie frowned, "but it's all good now."

"what about friendships? are those all good?"

"those are great." she nodded, "all great."

"okay, excellent." diana smiled, "i also have to ask... anything to add on monica..?"

"uh, no." mollie shook her head, "i haven't heard from her since last september, i'm not sure where she is."

"did she go to rehab?"

"i think so." she nodded, "but she hasn't contacted me, i'm not sure if she's spoken to max or not."

"that's fine," diana replied, "how are you doing mentally? if you can answer."