032; you're very irresistable

third person.

it was currently four in the morning and mostly everyone in the besson household was asleep, all apart from mollie.

for the past few hours, since corbyn had drifted off to sleep and was hugging a pillow just beside her with his head resting on her shoulder, mollie was scrolling through her phone trying to find something to fill her time, waiting for the sun to begin to rise or for her to feel tired.

and so whilst filling her time with pinterest and not minding that the only sound she could hear was the boy next to her lightly snoring, mollie soon put her phone down and sat herself up, tucking her hair behind her ears and sighing as she looked around the room.

"hey," corbyn mumbled in a slightly raspy voice, his eyebrows furrowed despite his eyes remaining closed, "where are you going?"

"i just needed to stretch a little," mollie whispered in response, "i can't sleep."

"come here," he replied, moving the pillow he was holding onto away from him as he held his arms open for the girl.

mollie hesitated a little at first, but a small smile grew on her face as she laid back down and shuffled closer to the boy, who wrapped his arms around her and pulled the bed sheets over the both of them before placing a kiss on the top of her head.

he continued to keep his eyes shut from being half awake and too tried to even attempt to open them, yet he was more than happy to start a conversation with the girl and keep her entertained until she fell asleep or until the sun was rising.

"why can't you sleep?" he asked, his voice still quieter than usual to avoid waking up the rest of the house.

"i'm not sure," she shrugged, her head rested on the boy's chest with one of his hands running through her hair.

"i have a complaint to make."

"i don't want to hear it," mollie told him, hearing him laugh slightly which was followed by a small groan.

"i prefer to be little spoon," he replied, "that's all."

"you should've said that before i got comfortable," she said as she let out a sigh, "do you want to be little spoon?"

"no it's okay," corbyn shook his head, "if you're comfortable we can just stay like this."

"are you sure?"

"mhm, i get to cuddle you either way." he shrugged, a smile on his face as he pulled the girl closer to him.

laying together in silence for a while, corbyn had slowly woken himself up fully and was more than content to stare at the ceiling whilst using his finger to lightly trace doodles on mollie's skin.

"mollie," corbyn whispered, not receiving a reply from the girl as a frown appeared on his face, "are you awake?"

"mhm," she barely mumbled, draping her arm across the boy's waist while she nodded.

"are you about to sleep or do you want to go on a drive?" he asked, waiting in silence for a few seconds before watching mollie sit herself up, "we can watch the sunrise somewhere."

"let's do that," she nodded, the both of them getting out of bed and throwing on their shoes before leaving the house, still in their pyjamas and holding hands as they walked down the driveway.

getting into corbyn's car and putting on their seatbelts, he pulled out of the driveway and made the short journey to one of their most treasured places, their field.

and as they arrived and exited the vehicle, they took a slow walk down to their spot on the large area of green, sitting down to an open view of the sunrise and the hometown they're so used to.

"you still have scruffy bed hair," mollie smiled as she looked at him, running her hand through his hair as he rolled his head and shook his hair about to try and somewhat fix it, "don't do that i think it's cute."

"then why'd you point it out?" he frowned.

"i like embarrassing you." she shrugged, sitting opposite the boy and wrapping her arms around his neck as corbyn's hands went to her waist, "you went shy, it was funny."

"you're just a bully." corbyn told her, watching a smile grow on her face as she nodded.

"only to you."

"you look great in my shirt," corbyn mentioned, a smile on his face as the girl suddenly gave him a glare, "that colour really suits you."

"now this is bullying me i know what you're-"

"you're so pretty."

"stop it." she shook her head.

"i could stare at you all day." corbyn shrugged as mollie looked back at him, no emotions shown on her face as she glanced down to his lips.

"do you know what i hate about you?"

"i should hope nothing." corbyn frowned, "that caught me off guard."

she shrugged slightly before letting out a sigh, "absolutely nothing."

"then why did you-"

"because i hate that i don't hate anything about you," she interrupted him, leaning in slightly closer to the boy, "usually i can find at least one thing in every person."

"charlie?"

"she's too logical."

"max?"

"oh come on, he's just annoying." mollie laughed slightly as corbyn nodded and smiled.

"okay.. nic?"

"she's got her shit together." the girl mumbled.

"you can't find one small thing?"

"i know a small thing you have." she raised her eyebrows and nodded towards his sweatpants, watching his mouth drop open slightly before he burst into laughter.

"you're just going delusional because you're tired." corbyn replied, trying to defend himself as the girl titled her head.

"i'm not going delusional," mollie shook her head as she rolled her eyes, letting the boy's laughter die down before they found themselves staring at each other in silence once again, "..can i kiss you?"

"you ask me this every time we're together." he replied as she slowly nodded, "you're the one who said you didn't want to rush into things."

"it's just a kiss," mollie shrugged, "just one."

"you're very irresistible," he mumbled, pulling her closer to him before they leant in closer to each other and attached their lips together.

smiling into the kiss, mollie was the one to move her hand to the back of his neck and deepen it, trying to be as close to the boy as she possibly could.

and as they pulled away from one another, corbyn wrapped his arms around the girl before placing a final kiss on her cheek, "i forgot how much i love your kisses."

"now you're going to make this weird," she replied, moving away from him as he laughed.

"shut up," he smiled, "you're weird."

"that's slightly rude."

"you love me."

"sometimes." she nodded and smiled, "when you're being nice to me."

"i thought so," corbyn said, "now can we go get dunkin? i'm kind of hungry."

"okay."

a/n

A COLLIE KISSSS OH I AM TREATING U ALL

look at me there hasn't been a single bad thing in a few chapters now 🥳🥳🥳

but chapter *insert number here* is coming so