089; that's a promise

lover🖤are u okay

lover🖤
are u okay

lover🖤
u said u were gonna be home an hour ago

besson🤍
i got caught up in smth at the studio

besson🤍
i'm leaving in ten mins

lover🖤
ok

besson🤍
u want anything for dinner??

lover🖤
no i'm not hungry

besson🤍
u sure?

lover🖤
yep

besson🤍
ok i'll see u soon baby
seen

––––

third person.

as corbyn finally arrived home two hours later than he originally said, he locked their front door and placed the bag of food he had bought on the counter, a small frown on his face as the apartment was quiet.

as he glanced over to their small living area, a sigh of relief was let out once he saw mollie curled up underneath a blanket with her eyes closed, her laptop slipping off her lap as the seconds went by.

"i got food just in case you were hungry," corbyn spoke up, watching her barely open her eyes as she glanced to the boy by the kitchen.

"you can have it." she shrugged, placing her laptop to one side of her before she stood up, walking past the boy to get to their bedroom with her blanket still wrapped around her.

"hey," he softly spoke, gently grabbing onto her waist and turning her around, wiping away the smudged mascara under her eyes, "what's up?"

"with what?"

"with you." he said.

"nothing." mollie shook her head.

"it's something." corbyn frowned, the girl shrugging once more before she walked to their bedroom, the boy following after her, "mollie."

"i'm just tired." she replied, getting herself into bed and comfortable while corbyn sighed and changed into his sweatpants.

"that's all?"

"mhm."

he raised his eyebrows, placing his phone onto the table beside his side of the bed before venturing over to the girl's side, placing his arms either side of where she was laying with a small smile on his face.