010; not in the way i want

third person.

once thursday rolled around and the trio had found an acceptable time to meet in mollie's studio, jack and corbyn arrived around the same time with the girl's car already parked outside of it.

and as the two boys got out of their cars, corbyn walked over to jack with a confused look on his face, "all this just for some photography studio?"

"it's not just photography." jack told him, putting on his shades before shaking his head, "dance studio as well and i think also some place for all her art stuff."

"oh." corbyn slowly nodded, following the boy to the back door of the building, "have you been in it before?"

"yeah that's why my instagram looks so good lately," jack joked as the two of them laughed slightly, "i get photo shoots for free, she helped step up my game - also be quiet when you walk in she's finishing a dance class."

"okay," corbyn gave him another nod as the pair walked into the building, still following jack through whilst looking around the place.

as they walked down the small corridor to where all of the girl's photography equipment was, corbyn caught notice of the window that clearly showed the dance studio where mollie currently was and a group of twelve younger individuals.

"is that the only class she has?"

"hm?" jack glanced at him before looking through the window, "no she has three."

"oh, right." corbyn replied, eventually turning the corner before they walked into the photography part of the building, jack throwing his shades to one side before falling onto one of the couches, "is this like a company?"

"what's with you and the questions," jack rolled his eyes before he sat up, "yes it's a company she runs and before you ask yes she's done photo shoots with many people on instagram with high followings."

"like who?"

"serenity ryans, me and a few other people i don't know the names of," jack told him as corbyn replied with a nod, watching mollie walk through with her camera in her hand and obviously out of breath, "he asks too many questions."

mollie didn't response with anything more than a nod as she let out a sigh, throwing her hoodie to one side whilst jack and corbyn glanced to one another, a confused expression on their faces. 

and as she turned back around to look at the two of them, she rolled her eyes slightly before tilting her head, "what?"

"you're in a bad mood," jack shrugged.

"i'm not in a bad mood." mollie told them, "i'm just tired and i feel faint, it-"

"because you haven't eaten." he interrupted the girl.

"jack, shut up." mollie said, tucking her hair behind her ears as corbyn frowned.

"you're still not eating?" corbyn mumbled, "why don't you tell the group how you actually feel? you should just tell them the treatment thing didn't help."

"it did help."

"clearly not as well as it was supposed to." he argued, "you still don't eat and you told me you didn't find the thing helpful at-"

"anyway," she said, disrupting his sentence as jack looked between the two of them.

"now you're just ignoring what i'm saying." corbyn said.

"maybe because what you're saying isn't helpful." she looked over at him before shrugging, "did you want to do this or not?"

"so when the group go out for meals do you just not go with?" corbyn asked as he folded his arms, watching her fiddle with the settings on her camera while jack looking at corbyn and widened his eyes before shaking his head, "you can't complain about feeling faint if you don't eat to help it."

"oh my god," jack mumbled, his palm pressing against his forehead as mollie turned towards the boy.

"you're pushing the limits," she replied, watching the boy roll his eyes and shake his head, "what is there to be pissed off about? you don't need to worry about me, go worry about your new girlfriend."

"i'm still going to worry about you mollie, we're in the same friend group." corbyn argued, glancing over at jack who grabbed his shades and looked down at his phone.

"suddenly nicole wants me." jack sighed, giving the girl a small smile before turning the corner and making his way towards the exit of the studio.

as jack left the building and the pair were sat alone in silence, mollie shook her head before her head turned back to her camera, hearing the boy sat across the room from her let out a huff before he mumbled something under his breath.

"i don't know why you're so mad about this girlfriend thing if you have your own hook up," corbyn told her.

"funny thing is there is no commitment involved with me and june," mollie explained, "we don't have a label."

"but it's still someone you see." the boy argued, "is it not?"

"are you just trying to find a valid reason for me to not be upset about it?" she asked him, "you broke a promise."

"i didn't intend to." corbyn frowned, "i completely forgot about the whole promise thing when my biggest concern was when you were going to come back from florida."

"so in that time you got yourself a girlfriend?" mollie looked at him confused as he paused, frozen in his seat for a moment as the girl nodded before packing away her camera, "well that's great."

"mollie-"

"you know i'm actually quite glad you found someone," she said, throwing on her hoodie before looking around for her car keys, "and i hope she makes you happy, you deserve that."

"she's just a-"

"i fucking hope she can deal with your angry moods and calm you down with those deep breaths," she gave him a forced smile, "she seems a delight to be with."

"now you're just being jealous," corbyn looked over at her as she furrowed her brows before replying with a shrug.

"i'm upset and pissed off because you found someone else when you promised you'd be here when i got back," mollie explained, "i'm not jealous of someone who doesn't even know the real you."

"i am here," corbyn told her, "we're still friends, i'm still here for you."

"not in the way i want," she shook her head, a frown on her face before sighing and turning round the corner towards her small art area located at the opposite side of her studio space.

a/n

damn, sucks :((( molls :(((