057; they're making out

third person.

a couple days after jonah's birthday had gone by and the friend group were all together again, there had been nothing put on social media about mollie's anxiety at the party despite daniel having suspicious there would be and everyone was having a good time.

they were hanging out at jonah and daniel's shared residence, the only two people not inside the house were mollie and corbyn, who told the group they'd be outside due to having something to 'talk' about.

"we're going to new york in about a week." daniel said, "who is coming with?"

"all of us." nicole shrugged, "i have decided for everyone, we are all going."

"would mollie be okay going to new york?" cara asked, "she keeps avoiding it.. i don't know if dylan has put her off the city or something but.."

"we could always ask her," jonah suggested.

"i'll do it," jack nodded, walking over to the window to see if she was still in the middle of a conversation with corbyn before the boy's mouth dropped open slightly and he began to laugh, "no fucking way."

"what?" zach asked.

"they're making out." jack looked at them, watching them all suddenly stand up and rush over to the window, "we're not dating, pft as if."

"i'm telling you they suck at hiding a relationship." daniel shook his head, "every time they try keep it private but it never works."

"ew his hands are up her shirt." zach frowned, "gross."

"they're proper going for it." olivia said.

"why are we watching people make out?" jonah asked through a laugh, "especially those two, the freaky motherfuckers."

"i'm going to look away before they start fucking." zach said, moving away from the group as charlie did the same.

"sometimes they can be smart about things." jack said, "but when it comes to keeping a relationship private, all common sense goes out the window."

"okay but don't say anything until they feel ready to tell us," nicole said, "they're clearly hiding it from us for a reason."

"he spent almost five hundred dollars on her the other day," daniel told them as everyone stared at him in slight shock, "i was shocked too."

"did he buy her a new phone or something?"

"no he just decided to buy her clothes." he shrugged, "he said she was gonna tell him the budget she had but he told her not to worry and paid for it all."

"the shit he does for that girl." jack shook his head, "i'm sorry nic, but i would never spend that much on clothes for you."

"didn't you buy her airpods like a month ago?" zach asked, "and then take her to a fancy restaurant and then bowling?"

"..yes." he nodded, "and as i should."

"he said clothes not date night." nicole folded her arms, "corbyn could've spent that much on some paint or a new camera or something.. he chose clothes?"

"oh no he's also trying to find out the necklace she really wants to buy," daniel nodded, "she won't tell him because she wants to buy it herself."

"ohhh i know which one she means." nicole smiled, "it's like almost seven hundred dollars for one necklace."

"she's got expensive taste." cara shook her head.

"yeah and then look at her boyfriend." jonah folded his arms, "what is he even wearing right now?"

"especially during a make out session." jack shook his head, "shame on him."

"her taste isn't the greatest in guys." daniel said, "she picked the fuckboy."

"the fuckboy picked her." charlie said, "he came up to her at the party."

"she's right." nicole nodded, "mollie was going to break his heart. the fuckboy has great taste in girls."

"nic," jack looked at her, "look at his ex."

"we don't talk about her." nicole said, "she was a rebound."

"she looks like you." jonah said.

"that is the worst insult ever." nicole frowned, "jonah what the fuck?"

"she does kind of look like you." daniel agreed with jonah, "i did notice that when we first met her but didn't want to upset you."

"i kinda see it." olivia mumbled.

"i can't believe you guys." nicole shook her head and wiped her eyes, "i'll genuinely cry right now, right here."

"that's embarrassing you attention seeker." daniel rolled his eyes, "shut up home wrecker harper."

"uh.. guys." charlie spoke up, the group turning to face her as she nodded towards the door, "you kind of made zach walk out.."

"did we insult his girlfriend?" jack asked.

"i don't know he just said that you're all rude and then left." charlie shrugged.

"he should rethink his decisions in picking girls." daniel said, "harper is a downgrade from you charlie."

"but he-"

"anyway, back to the main show." jack said, interrupting charlie as he turned back to the window, "oh my gosh she is straddling him let's go back to our seats everyone."

"there's no harm in that." jonah shook his head.

"he's moving her hips jonah they are getting sexual." jack's eyes were widened as he sat down beside nicole, "no one look out the window unless you want to be traumatised by sex."

"we've all had sex we know what happens." daniel told jack as nicole glanced to cara confused.

"cara hasn't."

"yes she has."

"and let's tell the entire group." cara mumbled with a nod before she awkwardly laughed.

"cara nothing is too personal in this group." jack said, "we talk about everything and anything, as long as you are using protection it's fine."

"jack acts like such a dad sometimes." jonah laughed.

"i don't mean to it just happens." he shrugged.

"we love it jack." daniel smiled, "nic especially loves her daddy."

"ew daniel that's weird." nicole shook her head, "no ew i hate that name."

"zach doesn't." jonah said.

"we are aware." daniel said, "filthy boy."

a/n

needing a few filler chapters to pass time so pls bare with

and also gonna pretend this book doesn't exist for a few days so i can get the neglected ones updated

also feeling like pure shit my loves but we'll push through somehow

love u very much