027; you have me to yourself

third person.

with corbyn and mollie in the boy's car, parked in the parking lot of the mcdonald's they had just got their food at, corbyn was quick to begin eating his fries with mac miller playing in the background of their conversation as mollie was holding onto her drink.

"you're not gonna eat any?" corbyn asked her.

"i will in a minute," she nodded, "the cold drink is helping my hands."

"they still hurt?"

"yes they're bruised and cut," mollie frowned as she turned to look at him, "that's why there's bandages on them, nicole went into mom mode."

"i'll hand feed you." corbyn suggested, grabbing a few fries from her box as the girl stared at him confused, "what?"

"i'm not five." she told him, "put the fries down."

"alright." corbyn shrugged, shoving them into his mouth while a smile grew on his face, noticing her eyes rolling before turning to face the window, "so why did you fight her?"

"what?"

"what made you go for her?" corbyn asked.

"she cheated on you," she told him, watching his smile fall before looking at her confused, "she told me after i said i stopped you from cheating, she said she beat you to it."

"oh." he frowned, "alright.. that makes me feel much better about the break up."

"i shouldn't have continued though," mollie shook her head as she placed her drink into her cup holder, grabbing her fries, "someone should've pulled me back sooner."

"nic said she wasn't going to." corbyn replied, "i'm not sure why."

she shrugged, letting out a sigh whilst staring at the fries in her hand before holding them out to the boy, "do you want them?"

"they're yours," he said, "so you eat them."

"i'm not hungry." mollie told him, "i'll just have my drink."

"you need to eat something," the boy frowned, "is there anything else you'd prefer eating?"

"well someone didn't want to get dunkin with me," she raised her eyebrows as a smile grew on the boy's face, "so maybe dunkin."

"okay we'll get dunkin." corbyn huffed, turning his car on before putting on his seatbelt and pulling out of the parking lot.

as they were driving down the street to one of the nearest dunkin's, while corbyn was trying his best to concentrate he felt a hand run through the back of his hair, causing him to jump slightly.

"your hair is soft," mollie spoke up.

"you're distracting me," he replied, "stop that."

"but-"

"you're very distracting."

"i just like your hair," she told him, moving her hands away from him as he pulled into dunkin, "but fine be a bitch about it."

"you can play with my hair any other time," corbyn glanced at her as she shook her head, "you have all the time in the world."

"i don't because we only see each other for car rides," mollie replied, "and that's apparently distracting."

"well you could always stay over at mine," he suggested, "my mom is still dying to see you."

"where would i sleep?"

"in my room..?" he laughed slightly.

"that's rushing into things a little bit." mollie told him as she fiddled with the rings on her fingers, "you just had a breakup.."