040; i can't remember that

third person.

"are you doing alright corbyn?" jonah asked as the boy walked into the studio, a slightly confused expression on his face while the four of them glanced between one another, "you look confused."

"i just don't.. sorry i'm trying to remember this," he frowned, sitting down beside daniel and putting his head in his hands.

"take your time, it's okay." jack shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee as the four watched corbyn struggle to remember the reason why he was at this place, "how did you get here?"

"mollie dropped me off," he replied and looked up at them, "you know her don't you? my girlfriend?"

"yeah we know who... girlfriend?" daniel furrowed his eyebrows, turning his head towards him, "you date?"

"yeah we're dating," corbyn nodded and looked at him, "yeah i- that's why she's always with me."

"alright," jonah slowly nodded, "when did you ask her out?"

"i can't remember."

"do you know how?"

"i can't remember that either." corbyn sighed.

"you sure you're official?" zach tilted his head as corbyn nodded.

"yeah she stays over and we kiss and do all the things couples would do," the boy explained as he ran his hand through his hair, slowly looking over at zach, "what's your name again?"

"zach." he frowned slightly.

"we know him?" corbyn mumbled to daniel, receiving a nod from the boy as he looked back at zach with an upset expression on his face.

"it's okay." zach reassured him, "i'm not hurt by it."

"how long have i known you?"

"since we were fifteen," he replied, watching corbyn's face fall as his eyes began to slightly water, "it's okay, don't worry about it."

"is mollie not my girlfriend then?" corbyn asked as he looked at all of them, "what are we in this room for?"

"you're going to get yourself worked up just-"

"she said something about a band but i can't remember that," he interrupted jonah whilst glancing around the room they were all sat in.

"okay, okay listen." jack told him, "i'm not sure if you and mollie are official but maybe just try asking her out again if you forgot and i'm sure she'll say yes or remind you."

"jack," zach whispered to the boy, "they're not-"

"we're in here to organise a set list for a show we're doing.." jack continued, completing ignoring zach's sentence as the rest of them nodded, "if you don't want to do it you don't have to."

"we do shows for what?"

"for the band we're in.." jonah said.

"band." he mumbled, folding his arms and leaning back in his seat before a look of realisation appeared on his face, "oh, why don't we?"

"that's the one." daniel smiled.

"if you don't want to perform we'll be okay with that," jonah shrugged, "it's next week and we have a few songs already on there, but it's up to you."

"but if i don't perform won't people get upset?" he asked them.

"maybe," zach frowned, "but they know you've been in a car accident so.."

"we're also flying to la on sunday to be at the show," jack told him, "but again if you-"

"do we always do this?" he interrupted the boy, a stressed expression on his face as he furrowed his eyebrows when the rest of them nodded, "it seems stressful."