1.4

Intimacy is a four-syllable word for, "Here are my heart and soul.

Evi walks into the bathroom wearing a sports bra and a pair of George's sweatpants she had taken the night prior.

"Morning George!" She says cheerfully to the man in the shower.

"Evi I am in the shower! Please!" He pleads.

"No? I have to get ready for work." She says in a 'duh' tone.

She grabs her toothbrush and begins brushing her teeth as Izzie comes in.

Please grind them into hamburger and enjoy."
It's both desired and feared, difficult to live with...

"Uh, excuse me! Excuse me!" George exclaims, seeing Izzie come into the bathroom in a tank top and panties.

Izzie starts brushing her teeth and walks out. Evi following after she finishes brushing her teeth.

"Is that my toothbrush?! Are those my sweatpants?" He calls out to the two women.

Intimacy also comes attached to life's three R's: Relatives, romance and roommates.

There are some things you can't escape. And other things you just don't want to know.

"You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries." George says as the four of them get out of Meredith's car.

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons." Izzie said a directed message towards George.

"You're parading through the bathroom in your bra and underwear when I'm naked in the shower." He continues complaining.

"Can you add it to your list, please?" Evi asks.

"What?!"

"Tampons!" Evi exclaims.

"To the list, it's your turn." Meredith reminds.

"I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear." George yells at the women.

"It doesn't bother me, ok? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal." Izzie says.

•.•.•.•

"You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up." Bailey lectures, glaring at Alex as he walks in late.

"You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Because then you can tell you're attending what they need to know during rounds. And why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done be 5:30 am." She finishes.

"I'd better get good patients today. Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies who needed dressing changes every 15 minutes." Meredith says to Cristina and Evi.

"I'm gonna be in surgery. Today's my day." Cristina says.

"On what?" Evi asks.

"Like I'd tell you."

"What do you know?" Evi tries to pry.

"I know that I was here at 4:00 and you didn't get here till 4:30." Cristina says.

"Tell me." Meredith demands.

"No. I'm not the intern who's screwing an attending."

"I am not screw-"