3.13

Izzie knocks on George's door.

"George. Can I come in? I made you some cookies and brownies and muffins of course. I always make muffins." Izzie asks through George's door.

Callie comes out of George's room. "Thank God you're here. I can't take any more. Three times already tonight and he's getting ready for a fourth."

"Are you talking about—oh." Evi says.

"Yeah I'd get it if he were all crying and depressed. Everyone deals in different ways but this is not grieving. This is my legs being bent in ways my legs do not go. And i know. I know his dad died. I know. I get it. I feel horrible, but ow ow ow." Callie rants.

"We're going to give you guys some privacy." Izzie says.

"No. You stay. You take over for me ok?" Callie says.

"Callie Torres!" Evi quietly hisses.

"No. Not like that. I am giving him to you ok? You are now officially on George Watch 2007. You are his friend. Yay. I need a break. And I need to heal I need to heal." Callie says.

"No. What are we supposed to do?" Izzie asks.

"Callie?" George asks.

"Thank you. Goodbye." Callie says rushing off.

George comes out naked. "What is taking you so long...oh. Where is she?" George asks.

"She had to go. Are you hungry?" Izzie asks.

•.•

"George has turned into a sex machine. Are you hearing me? A machine of sex. We have to do something. What's wrong with you people?" Izzie asks in the intern locker room.

"Derek kept me up all night with his ranting. Cristina and Burke still aren't speaking to each other." Meredith says.

"Oh you know what? I'm fine. I'm just not going to be the first one talking. He's going to be the first cause I'm in the right. Talking first is for losers. I'm winning." Cristina says.

"And Alex. I don't know what's wrong with Alex."

"Nothing wrong with me. I'm all good." Alex says.

"Let me just remind you that I'm still recovering from the death of my fiancé, the demise of my surgical career, the fact that I was forced to deposit an $8 million check that I was saving for a good cause even though I haven't found a good cause. I'm the only one here under the care of a shrink. I could blow any minute. Now, George's dad has died. He's turned into a sex machine. I'm going to need a little help with that so one of you better pull it together." Izzie says to the group.

George walks in all frantic. "Hey anyone seen Callie. I kind of need to see her for something."

•.•

George, Izzie and Evi are walking through the hall.

"Last I heard, perpetual sex was not one of the five stages of grief. Denial is though." Evi says.

"That's not what I...You shouldn't be listening at other people's doors." George says.

"You were in the hallway naked. We saw you." Izzie says.

"I blocked that out." They walk up to Addison.

"Denial. Dr. Montgomery is sex another form of denial?" Izzie asks.

"What do you know?" Addison asks.

"That you have a GYN patient here that you want us to see." George says.