2.9

"Doorbell." Evi says walking down stairs fully dressed.

She makes her way over to the door. She opens the door and sees an older man, and two younger looking ones.

"Is this where Georgie lives?" The older man asks.

"Georgie?" Evi asks confused.

"O'Malley. Where is he, upstairs?" He asks.

"Oh George. Yeah." She says.

They enter the house.

"O'Malley!" They yell. They run up the stairs chanting O-Mall-ey.

"Should I call the police?" Izzie asks.

She turns her gaze back up to the stairs. Meredith and Evi take the opportunity to sneak out and closes the door. Izzie hears the sound and calls out, "Meredith, Evi I'm serious! You need to back here for dinner at 6! I mean it!" She yells.

•.•

"Dr. Bailey!" Evi calls walking faster to catch up with the resident.

"Jensen you're here also?" She asks looking to the girl.

"Who else is here?" She asks.

"Grey."

"Oh. That's good- that means someone is still with Izzie. Good-"

"Why are you here." She interrupts.

"Well I'm not a very thanksgiving-y person and was hoping I could help out today." She asks hopeful.

Bailey sends her a look.

"Please." She asks.

"Fine. Get changed. We're working with a temp attending today. Dr. Kent. He's subbing in from Mercy West. We need to get him orientated." She says as Meredith walks up.

•.•

After Evi changed into her scrubs she met up with Meredith and Bailey behind the attending.

"Dr. Kent?" Bailey asks and he starts walking off. The trio follow him.

"Yes?" Kent asks.

"Uh I'm the surgical resident assisting you today. I know you're subbing in from Mercy West so if there's anything I can do to help-"

"Look, I'm here for one day. I don't need my ass kissed. All I need is to tell you what to do and you do it. And I don't like mistakes." He says.

Meredith glances at Bailey for her reaction to this and Evi let's out a low whistle.

"I don't make mistakes." Bailey says.

"Whatever. There's only one resident I want in my OR. Guy they call the Nazi. Do you know him?" He asked

The three women glance at each other.

"The-the Nazi?" She asks.

"He gets great word of mouth. Stellar rep. Balls the size of Texas?"

Bailey raises her eyebrows. "That big?"

Meredith looks at Bailey trying not to smile. Evi covers her laugh with a cough.  "Sounds like an impressively talented man this Nazi." Bailey says.

"Do you know him or not?" Kent asks.

"Never heard of him." Bailey says making Meredith smile. "But I'll be sure to keep an eye out."

"For now you can work on smaller cases. A guy just came into curtain 3. Page me if you get confused." He walks off.

"I'll be sure to do that." She calls to him. "Like I said, the stupidity of the human race." She says to Meredith and Evi.