3.06

To make it... really make it as a surgeon, it takes major commitment. We have to be willing to pick up that scalpel that may or may not do more damage than good. It's all about being committed. Cause if we're not, we have no business picking up that scalpel in the first place.

"I'm feeling really good." Izzie says in the elevator.

"Good." George says.

"Good." Meredith says.

"First day back, it feels good. Big. Kind of nervous. I feel good. Do I look alright?" Izzie asks.

"Great." Evi says.

"I want to get on the right foot, get my ID renewed, new time card, sign some papers with legal then I'm back...really back." Izzie says.

"Yeah." They all day.

Izzie leaves the elevator. "This is me. Human resources.. See you guys on the floor."

"Yeah." They all say again.

"I'll be Christina for you if you'll be Izzie for me." George says turning to the two women.

"Deal." Meredith says.

George stops the elevator. "Derek had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly, very ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful...and he was naked." Meredith begins.

"Oh uh, McDreamy was doing the McNasty with a McHottie? That McBastard." George does an impression of Cristina.

"How was that?" He turns to Evi.

"That was good!" Evi says impressed.

"Channelling Izzie... go." Meredith says.

"OK... Callie... she won't forgive me, she won't talk to me. She dumped me...which I dont...care about...at all." George says.

"Good because you deserve better, 'cause you are George. I mean seriously. Seriously. Was that Izzie optimistic?" Meredith asks Evi.

"That was very Izzie!" Evi says.

"What has happened to us?" Meredith asks.

"We are now the people the people we want to avoid." George says.

"We have careers to think about. You don't need attention from men with perfect hair." Evi encourages Meredith.

"We should make a pact. No more dating." George says.

"No more Derek. No more Callie." Evi says to the two.

"Just 100% focused on our work." George confirms.

"They are dead to us." Meredith confirms.

"They are freaking corpses to us." They knock all knuckles.

•.•

"I cant use you. You've got to earn back the right for any of us to trust you again. Until then, you will be shadowing a differend Dr. every day." Bailey tells Izzie.

"Okay, who am I with today? Dr. Montgomery? You?" Izzie asks.

"Dr. Bailey, you paged?" Evi asks approaching the two.

"Dr. Jensen." Bailey greets.

"Evi..."

"You are to make sure that Stevens observes only." Bailey says.

"You want me to?" Evi says.

"Wait Evi? Evi is the boss of me."

•.•