3.09

"What happened?" Alex asks.

"Driver, lost control of his car. plowed through the fish market at the warf. I need all hands on deck." Bailey says.

"All hands? Does that mean "all hands" or just...all hands?" Izzie asks.

"Stephens you shouldn't have been paged. You can go and take over on Mr. O'Malley. He's having surgery today with Dr. Burke." Bailey dismisses.

"That's my case. I'm with Burke." Cristina says.

"You have traumas rolling in. She can take over for you." Bailey says passively.

"Thanks..." Izzie starts.

"Stevens, you will not scrub in, you will not handle any instruments. You will not move or talk or DO anything other than breathe and watch." Bailey instructs.

"Candy striping again, no problem." Izzie says.

"Where is George? Why isn't he here?" Cristina asks.

"I don't know. He switched shifts with me." Meredith shrugs.

"Dr. Bailey I just wanted to say...Dr. Burke requested me on the O'Malley case, so if I have to go...even if Izzie can't scrub in...so if and when my attending asks for me..." Cristina says.

"Well if and when your attending asks for you, then you have to go don't you?" Bailey says.

They enter the ER to find chaos of hurt people. "Grey, trauma room 1. Yang, Jensen man that stretcher. Karev come with me." Bailey says.

•.•

"Awesome cuts." Alex says to Janelle. Evi shoots him a disapproving look.

"I flew through a window. I flew." Janelle says in disbelief.

"Karev." Addison says.

"Stop man-handling my interns. That's my job." Mark says.

"Can you tell me your name?" Addison asks Janelle.

"Janelle Duko."

"Janelle what do you do for a living?"

"I sell vegetables at the fish market."

"Janelle, honey, can I get you anything? Some food maybe?" Mrs. Dickerson asks.

"Mrs. Dickerson is that you?" Janelle asks.

"Mrs. Dickerson, you can't be here right now." Addison says.

"Larry's a good driver. The car went crazy. Janelle if you need anything, I'll be right over here."

"She's my best customer."

"She collapsed in my arms, I just want to make sure she's okay. You got it from here?"

"They don't call me doctor for nothing."

"Mr. Dickerson is such a nise man. I hope he didn't kill my baby." Janelle says.

"Addison! She's pregnant." Mark yells out to Addison.

"I need an ultrasound. How far along are you?" Addison asks.

"10 weeks." Janelle answers.

Evi continues her check over Janelle. "OW!"

"Sorry." Evi winces.

"There's glass in there Jensen, try a lighter touch." Mark scolds.

"The doctors...hot men. They're all really hot. They are aren't they? It's not just cause I'm wearing a plate-glass window?" Janelle asks Evi.