2.2

"It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you. They didn't tell you they were gonna find you." Meredith says.

Meredith was leaning against the toilet, Cristina was laying in the shower and Evi was bawled up on the floor of the bathroom.

"He ruined me- he ruined me in every way possible and then just showed up like nothing happened-" Evi says.

Cristina opens the shower door.

"It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business trans- like he's the boss of me!" Cristina says.

"He is the boss of you." Evi reminds.

"And what's worse is that I care."

"I'm gonna throw up again."

Cristina closes the shower door and Evi buries her face in the hoodie she was wearing.

"No. Wait. False alarm." Cristina opens the shower door, and Evi uncovers her face.

"Look, the problem is estrogen." Cristina decides.

"No, the problem is tequila." Meredith denies.

"No the problem is estrogen and tequila." Evi says.

"I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant."

"With the stupid boy penis."

"Now, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen!" She slides the shower door shut again.

"Penises. Penises Izzie." The bathroom door opens and Izzie and George walk in. George to brush his teeth and Izzie with a bottle of water.

"Estrogen George." Evi says.

"Okay."

"What did I miss?" He asks Izzie. Izzie pours some water into a glass that Cristina is holding out.

"I came home to full on vomit drama. Apparently she dumped Derek and her, she's been sleeping with Burke! And Evi's husband showed up." Izzie explains.

Evi groans. "Don't remind me."

"I knew that."

Izzie gives George a look and George turns to face Meredith.

"So you really broke up with Shepherd?" George asks as he starts brushing his teeth.

"I feel empty."

"Two hours of vomiting will do that to you."

Both Izzie and George brush their teeth looking at Meredith.

"No, I feel empty."

"You're lucky. I feel pissed off." Cristina says sliding the door shut.

"Well I feel completely lost." Evi says before letting her head fall back against the floor.

•.•.•

Meredith slams the door of her car. George, Cristina, Izzie and Evi get out slowly after her.

"Stop." She says to Shepard.

"What?" He asks.

"You're stalking me. Stop it."

"Did we not communicate last night?"

"Yes."

"Did you hear what I was saying?"