2.3

Evi, Meredith and Cristina are jogging in the park.

"Uh...Uh." Cristina groans.

Meredith jogs back to her. Christina starts jogging again.

"Oh you're stupid. Oh God. You're stupid, evil, sadist and I wanna kill you." Cristina curses.

"Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators. This is supposed to make you feel better." Evi says.

"Oh god. Do you feel better?" Christina stops jogging to catch her breath, while Meredith and Evi jogs around her in circles.

"I'm stupid." Meredith says.

"Slutty mistress." Cristina insults.

"Pregnant whore." Evi says.

"Married bitch." Mereidth says.

"Sleeping with our bosses was a great idea."

Meredith stops to catch her breath too.

"I didn't sleep with my boss. I didn't sleep with anyone." Evi says jogging in place.

"You know what's ruined for me?" Meredith asks.

"Ah?"

"Ferry boats. I used to love ferry boats and Derek's got a thing for ferry boats. Now every time I see a frigging ferry boat..."

"You know what's ruined for me? Coronary artery by-pass grafts ... and aortic aneurysms. God I used to love aortic aneurysms." The trio lie down on the grass trying to catch their breaths.

Surgeons are control freaks. With a scalpel in your hand, you feel unstoppable. There's no fear, there's no pain.

"Have you cried yet?" Evi asks both girls.

"Hello?" Cristina asks.

You're 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

"Do you think we'll feel better if we cry? You know like just let it out?" Cristina asks.

"Probably. Yeah." Meredith says.

And then you leave the O.R.

"You guys aren't gonna cry now, right?" Evi asks.

"Do you wanna cry now?" Cristina asks turning to Meredith.

"No."

"Okay, lets, lets jog." Evi says pulling the two up.

And all that perfection. All that beautiful control just falls to crap.

•.•.•.•

Alex and Izzie are laughing together while the others stare on in awe.

"What is she doing?" Evi asks.

"She's hanging out with Alex." George says.

"Why?"

"I dunno. I think ... ... I think they might be friends."

Izzie & Alex continue laughing and joking with each other.

"Make the lambs stop screaming." George whispers as they all move to walk in a hallway.

"You guys are wrong about him, alright? Once you get to know him, he's really sweet." Izzie tries to convince.

"He's Alex." George says.

"Punk ass." Cristina says.

"Hey Grey. Izzie was telling me you have tapes of your mom performing surgery. I'd kill to see the Ellis Grey in action." Alex shouts.