3.14

"Hey, welcome to the Denny Duquette Memorial Clinic. Barring any surgical emergencies you will be working here today." Bailey says as they enter the free clinic.

"Working on what?" Cristina asks observing the empty room.

"Right now, Olivia will be familiarizing you with the protocol for the flu vaccine." Bailey says. they all groan.

"Oh! No, no, no. Don't...don't touch that. That was...79 dollars." Izzie reprimands Alex before he could touch anything.

"Oh, my God. I have got to get out of here. Burke has a bloodless pulmonary valve transplant patient flying in from Denver tomorrow. I should be preparing." Cristina says.

"You don't get to scrub in on that valve trans-location." Alex says.

"How do you know?"

"Because I am." Alex gloats.

"He picked you?" Cristina asks in disbelief.

"You guys ready?" Olivia asks.

"Where is everybody?" Izzie asks Bailey.

"Uh, Grey will be late. O'Malley should be back from vacation-" Bailey begins.

"No, no, no. The patients, the underserved, uninsured population that we're supposed to be helping." Izzie clarifies.

"The underserved, uninsured will come. You'll see. Just watch the door. They will come through it." Bailey says.

"I can't wait...for the first patient. It's gonna be amazing. It's gonna be amazing what Denny's money can do. Right?" Izzie rants.

"Just watch the door, Stevens." Izzie stares at the door. It opens and Mark and Richard enter.

"Dr. Bailey, congratulations on the opening of the clinic." Mark says.

"It is open, isn't it?" Richard asks. They both look at Izzie. "Is Stevens all right?"

"She watching the door, sir." Evi says.

"Okay, then."

"Someone's coming." Izzie says.

George and Callie enter. "Damn it!"

"O'Malley, welcome back. You're late." Bailey says.

"Is O'Malley all right?" Richard asks.

"We got married in Vegas!" George says proudly.

Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at Callie and George. "We're married!" George says.

Alex Laughs. "Dude, she's Callie O'Malley."

•.•

"It's fast, you know? It seems really very fast. Are you...are you even happy?" Izzie asks.

"We're incredibly happy." Callie says.

"Oh yay! Well great! Yay!" Izzie cheers.

George and Callie kiss. "Show her the ring."

"Oh."

"Oh! That's so great. Tiny diamonds are great because you know no one will ever try to steal it." Izzie says.

They both look at Izzie and everyone in the room looks at her in disbelief.

"Ok, that's it. Yang, Burke needs you in Cardio. O'Malley the chief has a surgical patient coming into the pit. Stevens, Karev, Jensen, go find me some patients. I don't care where you get them just get them." Bailey says.